+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's that got to do with criminals facing justice? Are you suggesting that the rule of law shouldn't be enforced?
    Dear me, you really are struggling lately aren't you. You make a very, very bad choice of word given what is happening in the world at the moment and start coming over all righteously indignant when someone points that out to you. Rather than make ludicrous accusations because you're rattled, why don't you stop and think about what you've just typed for a few seconds before you post it, then you wouldn't get yourself in such a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Dear me, you really are struggling lately aren't you. You make a very, very bad choice of word given what is happening in the world at the moment and start coming over all righteously indignant when someone points that out to you. Rather than make ludicrous accusations because you're rattled, why don't you stop and think about what you've just typed for a few seconds before you post it, then you wouldn't get yourself in such a mess.
    Two family friends have passed away this week, and I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.

Blog Entries

Two family friends have passed away this week, and I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.
    Sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Sorry to hear that.
    A third has been admitted to hospital with pneumonia

Blog Entries

A third has been admitted to hospital with pneumonia

In that case, I offer my condolences to you and the family and friends of the two who died, while also hoping that the third person you mentioned makes a full recovery.

However, while acknowledging that we are all different and that there is no universally accepted right way of dealing with bereavement, I must say that the fact that you have more direct experience of the havoc the virus can wreak than most of us on here makes your use of the word "game" seem even more inappropriate to me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    In that case, I offer my condolences to you and the family and friends of the two who died, while also hoping that the third person you mentioned makes a full recovery.

However, while acknowledging that we are all different and that there is no universally accepted right way of dealing with bereavement, I must say that the fact that you have more direct experience of the havoc the virus can wreak than most of us on here makes your use of the word "game" seem even more inappropriate to me.
    Thank you for your kind words, sometimes real life can be tough. When I post on here it's usually from a fairly detached perspective, and I don't take things personally. The game I was referring to above is the FBI spying and Russian collusion drama, and it is a game as you have two formidable teams both trying to outwit each other.

New York said to be the epicenter with America, is there still flights out of the big Apple to the UK these days ?