+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bacuna out of contract in summer - WOL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bacuna out of contract in summer - WOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-list-22794841

I'm sure he had another year left but, they say otherwise. Given their accuracy on transfers this window, I might take this one with a large pinch of salt.
    I think I’d believe it because it does address the reported four year contract point and seeks to correct it - so the Ralls/Pack/Vaulks/Bacuna axis which has been the subject of much comment from fans, most of it negative, over the past three seasons could disappear completely this year. There have to be serious questions as to whether at least three of them will be offered a new deal and then who’s to say any of them would accept what will almost certainly be reduced terms anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think I’d believe it because it does address the reported four year contract point and seeks to correct it - so the Ralls/Pack/Vaulks/Bacuna axis which has been the subject of much comment from fans, most of it negative, over the past three seasons could disappear completely this year. There have to be serious questions as to whether at least three of them will be offered a new deal and then who’s to say any of them would accept what will almost certainly be reduced terms anyway?
    I would keep Ralls

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I would keep Ralls
    So would I, but I wonder if he’ll agree to the wage cut he’s already been offered or is going to be offered?