I think we need to move on from truly 'Welsh' or truly 'British' type discussions.

If she qualifies for Britain and feels like committing to Britain, then let he play.

Wales have benefitted from people in Britain who could have qualified for the home nations and picked us.

My kids qualify for Uganda and Wales (and England) - my son would choose Uganda and my girls Wales. Families are moving around more nowadays and marriages and heritages of people more and more mixed. Where someone belongs is becoming less about where that person was born. My youngest daughter was born in Cardiff but lived there for only 18 months - and yet at 14 she feels more of a connection to Cardiff than the other two.

While of course someone can't pick a random country because they played Risk or watched a youtube video, but let's give people more freedom to choose and as long as they can demonstrate a connection to the country, let them get on with it.

As for Emma, she's brilliant. Really great technique and quick around the court.