+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Energy Provider ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Energy Provider ?

I use Octopus. Haven't got a smart meter so just submit my readings online each month. A day or so later they email me my bill. Easy enough to understand in that I can see how much each month how much of a rip off the Standing charges are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I use Octopus. Haven't got a smart meter so just submit my readings online each month. A day or so later they email me my bill. Easy enough to understand in that I can see how much each month how much of a rip off the Standing charges are.
    I'm with Shell, and share your experience.
    They keep ringing/texting me to have a smart meter but I keep saying no.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The standing charges are ridiculous (I’m with Octopus)….over 60p per DAY !…. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    The standing charges are ridiculous (I’m with Octopus)….over 60p per DAY !…. WTF.
    It went up to 90p a day last week. Just switched to Utilita on a no standing charge accunt. It is good for me as I don't use much energy.

Quote Originally Posted by NinianKnight View Post
    It went up to 90p a day last week. Just switched to Utilita on a no standing charge accunt. It is good for me as I don't use much energy.
    There’s a Cardiff City pun there, somewhere