+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My post about BBC Breakfast's montage of folk who had suffered bereavement in May 2020.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: My post about BBC Breakfast's montage of folk who had suffered bereavement in May 2020.......

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    As if.
    I've no need to prove anything to you.
    A crumb I'll throw in your general direction is that one article I wrote featured the family history of a poster on here. It was one of a series of my articles printed by the flagship Family History magazine. If the poster reads this, maybe they would confirm this is so, since you seem to disbelieve what I've said.
    Do you want to see the palms of my hands?
    It certainly wasn't my family (paternal) as they would have been more suited to crime watch rather than an established magazine. What a crew, child beaters, right wing loons, gangsters and a bit of the old 'family happiness' from my nearest and dearest from Devon.

Re: My post about BBC Breakfast's montage of folk who had suffered bereavement in May 2020.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It certainly wasn't my family (paternal) as they would have been more suited to crime watch rather than an established magazine. What a crew, child beaters, right wing loons, gangsters and a bit of the old 'family happiness' from my nearest and dearest from Devon.
    Can't say it was a pleasure researching them - more of an emotional rollercoaster - but we did establish that you are a sort of multi - albeit because there was a name change along the way.
    Did your missus ever get you to pose with your maternal knight ancestor at Llandaff Cathedral?
    The poster to whom I was referring, had worse than your ancestors. One was part of an Edinburgh gang who preyed on courting couples, blackmailing the man and having their way with the lady. They were finally taken to court when they hounded some poor soul to her death at the bottom of a cliff.