+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lineker dropped from Match of the Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lineker dropped from Match of the Day

I've always liked Lineker, but this proves what a privelleged and over-paid wanker he's become.

Firstly, the immigration figures fed to the public are utter bullshit, the real figures are certainly far more higher than given officially.

People like Lineker, with multi-millions in their accounts, can brag all day about housing immigrants etc, but it only shows how far-removed from reality, he's actually become.

There are families living in shit-hovels for years, waiting for council housing, while watching immigrants jump the queue, and getting housed within months.

I don't like the BBC, but they're clearly able to gauge public opinion, in the same way that the government (thankfully) is starting to do.

Lineker is THAT far removed from reality, due to his privelleged position, and his tens of millions, that he simply can't see the wood for the fecking trees.

Good riddance to any dickhead that can't see the damage that mass-immigration is doing. It's been ignored and allowed for far too long, and it still won't be addressed properly even now.

It's easy to shout from your mansion somewhere exclusive like Cheshire, when you can't see the reality that happens for the many that aren't so privelleged.

F*ck Lineker, and Ian Wright, and anybody else that supports such bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    I've always liked Lineker, but this proves what a privelleged and over-paid wanker he's become.

Firstly, the immigration figures fed to the public are utter bullshit, the real figures are certainly far more higher than given officially.

People like Lineker, with multi-millions in their accounts, can brag all day about housing immigrants etc, but it only shows how far-removed from reality, he's actually become.

There are families living in shit-hovels for years, waiting for council housing, while watching immigrants jump the queue, and getting housed within months.

I don't like the BBC, but they're clearly able to gauge public opinion, in the same way that the government (thankfully) is starting to do.

Lineker is THAT far removed from reality, due to his privelleged position, and his tens of millions, that he simply can't see the wood for the fecking trees.

Good riddance to any dickhead that can't see the damage that mass-immigration is doing. It's been ignored and allowed for far too long, and it still won't be addressed properly even now.

It's easy to shout from your mansion somewhere exclusive like Cheshire, when you can't see the reality that happens for the many that aren't so privelleged.

There's a difference between immigrants and refugees. Lineker was comparing the language to the Nazi rhetoric. Refugees and immigrants are not to blame for people waiting or living in "hovels". It's not just people who live in mansions who disagree with the Tories. I'd say Lineker is overpaid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post

Excellent incoherent ranting skills, well done.