Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
Fair enough, let's see what happens if they both do come back and if it makes any difference, I think they would improve creativity a lot and maybe Bulut could go back to a more attacking team if he has better attacking players.

I think letting Ugbo go was a big mistake, he was the most natural goal-scoring striker we had, the others miss the target more than they hit it, Jay-Jew is probably the best infornt of goal but he looks like he can't be bothered most of the time.
Ugbo was absolutely horrific here. Not one person was remotely bothered when he left. Now, while players don’t work at certain clubs etc he’s subsequently got 6 in 11 for Wednesday. We have better players than Wednesday. We have better players than lots of sides, that’s why we are 11th. Bulut’s football has shown zero signs of picking up and has zero creativity.

Bulut’s most confusing thing for me is he wants the centre halves and the keeper to play out from the back and then the rest of the team don’t. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so stupid. Cannot wait to see the back of him. We desperately need a coach. That’s the most important hire we can make. You can have any DoF you want, with managers like Bulut and Morison, players will not improve.