+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The Mail copied an Australian article about SADS that never attempted to link it to Covid jabs.

The top link claims that the syndrome and the name were invented to describe 'new' and unexplained deaths from Covid jabs, when SADS has been known and discussed for decades.

As I said earlier about 500 English people were dying of this each year when the 2007 report was published. Before Covid. Before Covid jabs. A quick online search will produce figures for Australia, Canada and the USA in the mid hundreds rising to the low thousands - all recorded decades ago! I can't see any reports about a steep rise in the numbers. Are there any?

SADS seems to be a real but small scale concern that predates Covid by many decades. Attempts to present it as evidence of 'toxic jabs' are dishonest and pathetic.

Try harder!
    Blimey, you're desperate to remain in the Matrix. I've stated elsewhere that people must have to try really, really hard not be extremely concerned about why Pfizer wanted to keep their data about their 'safe and effective' vaccine away from public scrutiny for a whopping 75 years.

I'll try harder via some Office for National Statistics published numbers. Anticipating a likely query from you ('where can I find those at their site?'), locate them yourself as I've tired of spoonfeeding you.

https://twitter.com/idropcouriers/st...94563520806913

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Blimey, you're desperate to remain in the Matrix. I've stated elsewhere that people must have to try really, really hard not be extremely concerned about why Pfizer wanted to keep their data about their 'safe and effective' vaccine away from public scrutiny for a whopping 75 years.

I'll try harder via some Office for National Statistics published numbers. Anticipating a likely query from you ('where can I find those at their site?'), locate them yourself as I've tired of spoonfeeding you.

https://twitter.com/idropcouriers/st...94563520806913
    So no source or evidence for your claim that SADS is rising fast, and definitely nothing to back your implied claim that SADS is a consequence of Covid vaccinations. No surprise there.

The tweet you linked from iDrop TV and Film Transport - allegedly showing ONS statistics about vaccinated children being 82-303x more likely to die than unvaccinated - is a different rabbit hole. Every other time you have put these claims 'out there' they have proved to be a crock of shite based on misrepresented numbers and deliberately false interpretation of data. This will be no different.

So no source or evidence for your claim that SADS is rising fast, and definitely nothing to back your implied claim that SADS is a consequence of Covid vaccinations. No surprise there.

The tweet you linked from iDrop TV and Film Transport - allegedly showing ONS statistics about vaccinated children being 82-303x more likely to die than unvaccinated - is a different rabbit hole. Every other time you have put these claims 'out there' they have proved to be a crock of shite based on misrepresented numbers and deliberately false interpretation of data. This will be no different.
    CJD is making a comeback, which is worrying.

I don't agree with Chris Sky's delivery but as I watched it the first username I thought of was yours.

* Includes profane language: https://www.bitchute.com/video/M9HkOG64lOG9/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I don't agree with Chris Sky's delivery but as I watched it the first username I thought of was yours.

* Includes profane language: https://www.bitchute.com/video/M9HkOG64lOG9/
    Cheers! Badge Of Honour!