+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Joe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done Joe

7% inflation the worst since 1982
    supreme court overturning his covid mandate yesterday for businesses
    his approval rating down to 33 % in a university poll (independents who are crucial in elections show just 25% approval )
    the rasmussen poll which i look at is a mere 38% his lowest ever on that poll
    gun crime last year in the USA was the worst on record
    democrat senator Krysten Senator of Arizona opposed his proposed attempt to change the voting law legislation
    only 199,000 new jobs created less than half that was expected
    i could go on and no ...............

Not a great week for Mr Biden

had the chance to build bridges between Democrats and Republicans in last weeks January 6th speech but made a pigs ear of that too causing further division . parallels with our Boris and has become a lame duck there;s no way back for him now

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    7% inflation the worst since 1982
    supreme court overturning his covid mandate yesterday for businesses
    his approval rating down to 33 % in a university poll (independents who are crucial in elections show just 25% approval )
    the rasmussen poll which i look at is a mere 38% his lowest ever on that poll
    gun crime last year in the USA was the worst on record
    democrat senator Krysten Senator of Arizona opposed his proposed attempt to change the voting law legislation
    only 199,000 new jobs created less than half that was expected
    i could go on and no ...............

Not a great week for Mr Biden

had the chance to build bridges between Democrats and Republicans in last weeks January 6th speech but made a pigs ear of that too causing further division . parallels with our Boris and has become a lame duck there;s no way back for him now
    I'm sure you are correct with most if not all your evidence for a bad Biden week - except for the January 6th speech.

That was not a pigs ear but a long overdue piece of plain and honest speaking about the shower of shite that came before him in the White House. Now and again Biden gets it right!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I'm sure you are correct with most if not all your evidence for a bad Biden week - except for the January 6th speech.

That was not a pigs ear but a long overdue piece of plain and honest speaking about the shower of shite that came before him in the White House. Now and again Biden gets it right!
    So, Biden may have dementia then? What’s Trump’s excuse I wonder?