+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anarchy in South Africa

Anarchy in South Africa

some disturbing pictures coming out of South Africa the last few days . reports of over 40 dead so far in riots , looting ,rampaging through the streets ,people trapped in there homes , road closures and barely a peep on the main stream news and now calling the army to restore order

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...in-the-streets

all to free zurma the former leader there . seems to me the world is now more turbulent then ever before

Re: Anarchy in South Africa

If you know any from South Africa arrange an evening out as its is quite a story , you will need plenty of alcohol to numb the reality of the situation ,corruption from top to bottom .

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    some disturbing pictures coming out of South Africa the last few days . reports of over 40 dead so far in riots , looting ,rampaging through the streets ,people trapped in there homes , road closures and barely a peep on the main stream news and now calling the army to restore order

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...in-the-streets

all to free zurma the former leader there . seems to me the world is now more turbulent then ever before
    I have seen at least three major pieces about this on Sky/BBC news in the last few days - and also a fair bit of coverage on online major news sites. So much more than a peep. Although most international news stories have been relegated by blanket coverage of Team England - the build up, the event and the aftermath.

Plenty of appalling reports and dreadful pictures the baby being thrown from a building is a numbing image

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/World+Ne...frica/Protests

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If you know any from South Africa arrange an evening out as its is quite a story , you will need plenty of alcohol to numb the reality of the situation ,corruption from top to bottom .
    You know, I may be sticking my neck out here but my guess is the people you know from South Africa wouldn't pass your "Naturally-born" South African test!

To be fair, neither do the two close friends I have who still live in Pretoria. They were appalled by Zuma's corruption and rejoiced when he left power. They were complementary about Ramphosa's desire to return the ANC to some semblance of democratic norms. Like all corrupt populists (think Netanyahu, Trump) Zuma acquired a band of fierce loyalists so when justice starts to be served inevitably tensions boil up. In a land where unemployment and poverty levels are so high history suggests that opportunists will use this to go burning and looting.

I'm sure if Bibi or Donald go down it will be down to dark forces though!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You know, I may be sticking my neck out here but my guess is the people you know from South Africa wouldn't pass your "Naturally-born" South African test!

To be fair, neither do the two close friends I have who still live in Pretoria. They were appalled by Zuma's corruption and rejoiced when he left power. They were complementary about Ramphosa's desire to return the ANC to some semblance of democratic norms. Like all corrupt populists (think Netanyahu, Trump) Zuma acquired a band of fierce loyalists so when justice starts to be served inevitably tensions boil up. In a land where unemployment and poverty levels are so high history suggests that opportunists will use this to go burning and looting.

I'm sure if Bibi or Donald go down it will be down to dark forces though!
    Well sadly they were two young ladies stopped by police for no reason on a lonely road in their just outside Joburg , asked to get out and only allowed to proceed once they had handed over their cash .

Well sadly they were two young ladies stopped by police for no reason on a lonely road in their just outside Joburg , asked to get out and only allowed to proceed once they had handed over their cash .
    Gosh, wasn't expecting such irrefutable proof that there was corruption from top to bottom. I'm going to give my contacts a call but firstly I'm off to the off-licence to buy plenty of alcohol to numb the reality of what they are likely to tell me!

Gosh, wasn't expecting such irrefutable proof that there was corruption from top to bottom. I'm going to give my contacts a call but firstly I'm off to the off-licence to buy plenty of alcohol to numb the reality of what they are likely to tell me!
    You'd have to be them to understand the experience and that of thier friend's in that country, being female , gay , and very vulnerable , sexual mutations, people trafficking ,drugs mine was a gentle example of a sad example where they both thought they'd be raped and shot without the handing over of money.

Buy hey you know all this .

You'd have to be them to understand the experience and that of thier friend's in that country, being female , gay , and very vulnerable , sexual mutations, people trafficking ,drugs mine was a gentle example of a sad example where they both thought they'd be raped and shot without the handing over of money.

Buy hey you know all this .
    Do you ever read back your dog whistle rants before you post them? I am trying to piece together your word salad but haven't got a scooby about what sexual mutations have to do with the subject matter. You reached a conclusion that South Africa is corrupt from top to bottom based upon this unpleasant incident. Zuma was a scumbag and the current government is making strong efforts to address the scandalous nature of his rule.

Looks like you are numbing yourself with alcohol again.

Do you ever read back your dog whistle rants before you post them? I am trying to piece together your word salad but haven't got a scooby about what sexual mutations have to do with the subject matter. You reached a conclusion that South Africa is corrupt from top to bottom based upon this unpleasant incident. Zuma was a scumbag and the current government is making strong efforts to address the scandalous nature of his rule.

Looks like you are numbing yourself with alcohol again.
    I pass on your views .

just seen more footage coming out of South Africa been sparodic rioting across the country still the last few days . Latest figures are saying 121 dead and 2556 people been arrested so far .If it wasn't for organised militias which are now protecting local communities with the army many more people would have been killed

What with rioting in Cuba the last week , the yellow vest mob getting together across France the last few days , protests in Greece , Ireland and Iran amongst others seems like everything is not too well in the world !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    just seen more footage coming out of South Africa been sparodic rioting across the country still the last few days . Latest figures are saying 121 dead and 2556 people been arrested so far .If it wasn't for organised militias which are now protecting local communities with the army many more people would have been killed

What with rioting in Cuba the last week , the yellow vest mob getting together across France the last few days , protests in Greece , Ireland and Iran amongst others seems like everything is not too well in the world !
    121 Deaths is nothing in that country , where a child going missing every five hours , last year 1,200 unidentified bodies lay in Gauteng's state morgue .