Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
I rarely take cash out, having a bulgy wallet in the same pocket as my keys after not carrying one the majority of the time just feels like an inconvenience now. I had 2 sets of keys and my car keys on me yesterday and decided to take my wallet with me as id been paid back cash by one of my mates (that I transferred to) and the wallet is one of them small ones that's basically a card holder with a money clip and an apple Airtag on it.. and it just annoyed me all day. Was handy at 23.40 to get grub from the kebab shop..

I worked a bar 20 years ago, was east to work out the drinks and stuff and id have it sorted in my head as I poured the order, but even then shit tills back then had the prices on and gave you the change due once you'd bashed it all in, also like to add it was easier to get change from the bank than it was 5 pound notes, so all the old fellas standing there with their £10.60 to get a fiver change weren't always doing the place a favour, as when you ran out of fivers you'd have to use the change anyway (where I worked and many other pubs in the area said the same)
Who the f uck takes keys out with them, when they’re going out on the piss ????