+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chris Wilder gone from Sheff Utd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Chris Wilder gone from Sheff Utd

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He'll be in demand, that's for sure

Although, like Howe, I imagine his stock would have been far higher before their final seasons with their clubs
    Maybe at championship level. There is absolutely nothing positive to come out of Wilders reign this season, nothing, it's been a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Maybe at championship level. There is absolutely nothing positive to come out of Wilders reign this season, nothing, it's been a disaster.
    Yeah I don't think he'll get a Premier League job, but his record in the Football League is exceptional.

Sheffield United were being talked about as European candidates prior to COVID which really seems to have taken the wind out of their sails

Yeah I don't think he'll get a Premier League job, but his record in the Football League is exceptional.

Sheffield United were being talked about as European candidates prior to COVID which really seems to have taken the wind out of their sails
    It's odd how it's all gone to shit for him. Nobody expected him to do as well as last season, but he hasn't got a tune out of any of them. Remember when we beat them down our place, August time during the promotion season, they'd just been promoted, it was during the time Mendez was looking like Ronaldo They played some really good stuff and you could see that they were going to do alright.

I think he'll get a premier league job soon enough