+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Katie Hopkins

Re: Katie Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I think you've misinterpreted 'blue matt'.
    As you seem to have interpreted him, what was he trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well what he wasn't trying to say, was its OK to spew racist bile.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Can she really be that vile? Seems like an act to me.
    Got it one , celebrity in the headline , her publicist /PR team are very busy producing fame, click bait , work and finally £££££££ , its everywhere .

in another form try avoid the Sussexe's In the media , is tough , and they actually decry media intrusions , but cant get enough of it, their publicists cant help themselves , more blogs and books , interviews coming soon followed by dosh

The Sussex's are perfectly entitled to dislike unwelcome and unpleasant media coverage whilst using the media for their own purposes. I don't see a contradiction.

Bloody good luck to her.
    If you watched The Apprentice you’ll recall that in common with most contestants she’s a bit thick. However, she’s managed to feed her kids very well , and if that’s by taking advantage of the intolerance and fake outrage of our confused younger generations then at least something productive comes from their ignorant pontification and anger.

Carry on Katie - press their buttons and collect the cash. It’s fun to watch these little woke neo nazis going nuts because someone dared to express thoughts they disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Bloody good luck to her.
    If you watched The Apprentice you’ll recall that in common with most contestants she’s a bit thick. However, she’s managed to feed her kids very well , and if that’s by taking advantage of the intolerance and fake outrage of our confused younger generations then at least something productive comes from their ignorant pontification and anger.

Carry on Katie - press their buttons and collect the cash. It’s fun to watch these little woke neo nazis going nuts because someone dared to express thoughts they disagree with.
    She had to sell her home to avoid going bankrupt.

If it was that easy to make money doing what she does, more people would do it. But it's not as profitable as you think it is (thankfully).

There are some high-profile individuals who are incredibly needy for media coverage and will adopt shock-jock tactics or sleaze to promote themselves and almost at any cost in order to stay in the limelight - and people discussing them simply give them the oxygen they so crave.
    This pompous fart refuses to mention their names and/or activities in a Canute-like hope that if everyone did likewise the individuals concerned would disappear into the shadows.......

That she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    There are some high-profile individuals who are incredibly needy for media coverage and will adopt shock-jock tactics or sleaze to promote themselves and almost at any cost in order to stay in the limelight - and people discussing them simply give them the oxygen they so crave.
    This pompous fart refuses to mention their names and/or activities in a Canute-like hope that if everyone did likewise the individuals concerned would disappear into the shadows.......

Is that the aim ?
    That people who disagree with you disappear?
    Won’t work. I’ve seen it before and it always ends in tears. Much better to not to kid yourself because that’ll always be very frustrating.

Is that the aim ?
    That people who disagree with you disappear?
    Won’t work. I’ve seen it before and it always ends in tears. Much better to not to kid yourself because that’ll always be very frustrating.
    You obviously missed the 'Canute-like' and self-deprecating references.
    In the meantime, I'll do my best to hold back the tears - and I will try and cope as well as possible with the frustration.

Bloody good luck to her.

she's a f**king mess you tit

Bloody good luck to her.

She's a complete cnut

You don't have to be woke or a snowflake......... which is often a term used by racists to describe people who are against racism ......fecking ironic ........to be offended by her poisonous views

Disagreeing with someone is fine , in life that happens all the time . But she goes out to stir trouble between people of different cultures .

I certainly wouldn't wish her luck and fortune with that sort of behaviour

Spontaneous Combustion would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She's a complete cnut

You don't have to be woke or a snowflake......... which is often a term used by racists to describe people who are against racism ......fecking ironic ........to be offended by her poisonous views

Disagreeing with someone is fine , in life that happens all the time . But she goes out to stir trouble between people of different cultures .

I certainly wouldn't wish her luck and fortune with that sort of behaviour

Spontaneous Combustion would be nice
    Sludge, maybe you are falling for the same trick.....

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    she's a f**king mess you tit
    Ronnie , patron saint of bigoted , ignorant free speech

That she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press

Yep that was her nasty career tact , question is did she build a career or fail ,looks like a success if you read this thread as the is lots of bite and barking .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yep that was her nasty career tact , question is did she build a career or fail ,looks like a success if you read this thread as the is lots of bite and barking .
    You can have lots of money but still be a cnut

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It would be better still if her antics were not reported. That would hurt her the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press
    So spewing racist bile is ok as long as you make a decent living out of it. Interesting philosophy.
    As you can see i replied to ( as i quoted him, Dave Blue ) you can see what he said, i simply pointed out that "she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press " so her antics are being reported and she is " news "

Nothing at all in my post even comes close to me appearing " pretty impressed that she has built a career as a calculated culture warrior " that is all in your mind, which is rather sad

This just goes to show why the world is so full of hate, when harmless remarks are blown up and taken completely out of context

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    How does "building a career" translate to matt saying its OK to spew racist bile?

This board is ****ing crackpot at times.
    As you seem to have done yourself with Matt 👍
    I think you've misinterpreted 'blue matt'.
    Well what he wasn't trying to say, was its OK to spew racist bile.
    cheers folks

you are right, i meant nothing even remotely close to what cyril is Implying

As you can see i replied to ( as i quoted him, Dave Blue ) you can see what he said, i simply pointed out that "she has built a career and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press " so her antics are being reported and she is " news "

Nothing at all in my post even comes close to me appearing " pretty impressed that she has built a career as a calculated culture warrior " that is all in your mind, which is rather sad

This just goes to show why the world is so full of hate, when harmless remarks are blown up and taken completely out of context
    Can't see you condemning her, Matt. If you like her, then fine. Secondly, i don't think that Cyril's comments are indicative of a wordwide culture of hate, i think that you'll find that it's people like Katie Hopkins that contribute towards people being abused by morons, because of her blowhard opinions. What are your thoughts on her?

cheers folks

you are right, i meant nothing even remotely close to what cyril is Implying
    I'm feeling your pain that I misconstrued your "harmless" supportive remark on how well Katie Hopkins has progressed in her chosen career. Just so I don't misconstrue it again, what is it about her career you admire so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Can't see you condemning her, Matt. If you like her, then fine. Secondly, i don't think that Cyril's comments are indicative of a wordwide culture of hate, i think that you'll find that it's people like Katie Hopkins that contribute towards people being abused by morons, because of her blowhard opinions. What are your thoughts on her?

she is a horrid person, made a " showbiz career " out of trying to trigger people with remarks that are not acceptable, but we know thats what she does

I watched the series of the apprentice with her in it, she was a opinionated big mouth then, but she has kept on pushing the levels of decency and the buttons of people and made a career out it is

Personally i dont like her, but she is not really important in my life

I'm feeling your pain that I misconstrued your "harmless" supportive remark on how well Katie Hopkins has progressed in her chosen career. Just so I don't misconstrue it again, what is it about her career you admire so much?
    which i guess shows the person you are, you made a mistake, you misconstrued what i said, you have been told by others it looks like you have, I have confirmed it

Just to answer your question, I dont admire anything about her career, nothing at all, but then again, i never said I did

she is a horrid person, made a " showbiz career " out of trying to trigger people with remarks that are not acceptable, but we know thats what she does

I watched the series of the apprentice with her in it, she was a opinionated big mouth then, but she has kept on pushing the levels of decency and the buttons of people and made a career out it is

Fair enough

she (is a horrid person)has built a (showbiz)career (out of trying to trigger people with remarks that are not acceptable, but we know thats what she does) and (she has kept on pushing the levels of decency and the buttons of people) and made a fairly decent living out of being in the press.

Gotcha!

International

I really don't get how this woman, who everyone apparently hates, can generate a 3 page thread on a football message board.
    The best thing that could happen is if no one ever commented or objected to anything she said.
    I'd never even heard of her until people on here started slagging her, and I really wish it had stayed that way. I have no wish to know about her or anything she may say or do.