Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Trump throws his toys out of the pram part 2,384

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ovid-19-crisis

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Trump throws his toys out of the pram part 2,384

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ovid-19-crisis
    So you're siding with the WHO and China on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Having read the article what exactly do you blame the World Health Organisation for regarding the disproportionate number of cases that have been reported in the USA that makes you side with Trump on this?

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus," Trump tweeted on January 24, "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

But that was before he needed targets for his deflection.

Whether China was transparent or not. Whether the WHO was right or not in its advice. Neither is the reason for Trump's latest attack - it is purely down to shifting the focus from his own ineptitude, arrogance, stupidity and failure. And all done with his usual mix of outright lies, distortions, re-writing of history, general bullshit, and total concern with the state of Donald J Trump's ego.

Latest Update taking in recent material

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu;
    6) Textbook response by health authorities and the British and US Governments;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    14) The WHO were running the show along with the CDC.

It's becoming quite a task keeping up but I will try my best, rest assured!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Latest Update taking in recent material

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu;
    6) Textbook response by health authorities and the British and US Governments;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    14) The WHO were running the show along with the CDC.

It's becoming quite a task keeping up but I will try my best, rest assured!
    Glad to hear it. It's nice to have him on ignore but still get the highlight reel

Similarly keeping a running tally of the top tier university graduate's (?) review comments of my replies. So far we have

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****
    Troll
    Disinformation propagandist
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space
    Weirdo
    A Psycho
    Drama Queen and
    BS Merchant.

TBF the Missus has called me a few of those so he may not be completely off beam on this one!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Similarly keeping a running tally of the top tier university graduate's (?) review comments of my replies. So far we have

Shill,
    Moron,
    Revisionist Tosser,
    Irritating ****
    Troll
    Disinformation propagandist
    Complete Moron
    Total Waste of Space
    Weirdo
    A Psycho
    Drama Queen and
    BS Merchant.

TBF the Missus has called me a few of those so he may not be completely off beam on this one!
    A lot of those are synonymous with each other:

Weirdo and Psycho.

Moron and Complete Moron

Disinformation Propagandist and BS Merchant.

He's got you f**king nailed, Cyril.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus," Trump tweeted on January 24, "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

But that was before he needed targets for his deflection.

Whether China was transparent or not. Whether the WHO was right or not in its advice. Neither is the reason for Trump's latest attack - it is purely down to shifting the focus from his own ineptitude, arrogance, stupidity and failure. And all done with his usual mix of outright lies, distortions, re-writing of history, general bullshit, and total concern with the state of Donald J Trump's ego.
    I think you will find that things have been moving along behind the scenes. It took some time to learn about various people and their methods in the early days, but now there is a much clearer picture. I hope you realise the current pivot is quite serious issue, unlike Cyril who still thinks Russia collusion is real.

Er, yes if the options are Trump or China and the WHO - especially on the subject of COVID 19.

Er, yes if the options are Trump or China and the WHO - especially on the subject of COVID 19.
    In that case, it would be very unfortunate if the WHO or China were shown to have been complicit in the spread of the virus that killed tens of thousands of people around the world, including many of the deaths that you were trying to pin directly on Trump. So let's hope that the current investigation exonerates them, and that you don't end up like lardy & cyril who have been caught trying to cover up the greatest political spying scandal in history.

In that case, it would be very unfortunate if the WHO or China were shown to have been complicit in the spread of the virus that killed tens of thousands of people around the world, including many of the deaths that you were trying to pin directly on Trump. So let's hope that the current investigation exonerates them, and that you don't end up like lardy & cyril who have been caught trying to cover up the greatest political spying scandal in history.
    Nah, it'd be alright, I'd just do what you do when you're in the wrong - go on about Russian collusion, while moving the goalposts and then add a smiley at the end.

Nah, it'd be alright, I'd just do what you do when you're in the wrong - go on about Russian collusion, while moving the goalposts and then add a smiley at the end.
    I'm still waiting very patiently to be proved wrong, and if that does ever happen, then I will modify my thinking and restate my new position. It's always been that way since day one.

BTW, Papadopoulos is innocent, Flynn is innocent, two people that you put the boot into when they were down, after they were both setup and framed. Your track record of failure is becoming very similar to lady & cyril, and being wrong about the WHO would put you in the same league. Of course, I will be praying that it never happens!