+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Welsh Government

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Welsh Government

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Yep. Disagree with him and you are branded as Tory scum and deluded. My view, for what it's worth, is that anyone who thought Corbyn could win an election is deluded. I see he his still up to his old tricks by dividing the sensible elements in the Labour Party.
    Complete bollocks .

Corbyn nearly did may he slashed the tories right back , he could have won that so perhaps the people deluded were the bookies who predicted a landslide

I however am glad he's gone , he was far too left and I want the liberals and labour party to unite to boot the tories into the long grass

Re: The Welsh Government

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Complete bollocks .

Corbyn nearly did may he slashed the tories right back , he could have won that so perhaps the people deluded were the bookies who predicted a landslide

I however am glad he's gone , he was far too left and I want the liberals and labour party to unite to boot the tories into the long grass
    So you don't call people Tory scum or say that I am deluded. I'm not bothering to go back over my previous posts to prove you wrong as I've got better things to do. However, where we agree is that Corbyn was and is a disaster for the Labour Party and think that under any other leader they would have prospered far better.