+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The 'swim away' has nothing to do with Sala and to suggest so is utterly stupid.

However for a crowdbase to glorify chasing a couple of kids into the sea is pretty poor too.
    They shouldn't do it then, and how do we know what they are relating it to, as it could have duel meaning it shouldn't be allowed?

Anyway as I said it's up to the Police to decide whats offensive, but they should consider all aspects as both could be very offensive depending on how they are interpreted.

Re: Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    They shouldn't do it then, and how do we know what they are relating it to, as it could have duel meaning it shouldn't be allowed?

Anyway as I said it's up to the Police to decide whats offensive, but they should consider all aspects as both could be very offensive depending on how they are interpreted.
    Get over yourself ffs. The swim away, whilst cringey, is never going to be deemed as a tragedy chant. Where do you draw the line, start arresting people for the touched by your fathers at 10 years old chant? Thats offensive to victims of child sex attacks.

I think we can pretty much all aghree the horse / Coles and aeroplane / Sala actions and chants have no place in the game but youre really clutching at straws wanting people arrested for the swim away.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Get over yourself ffs. The swim away, whilst cringey, is never going to be deemed as a tragedy chant. Where do you draw the line, start arresting people for the touched by your fathers at 10 years old chant? Thats offensive to victims of child sex attacks.

I think we can pretty much all aghree the horse / Coles and aeroplane / Sala actions and chants have no place in the game but youre really clutching at straws wanting people arrested for the swim away.
    I don’t get how the players and board of those down west get away with the swim away thing. It’s an incident that has been linked to football hooliganism. Each to their own I suppose.

International

Maybe they were referring to a fight at the horse races in Cheltenham a few years ago?

Maybe they were referring to a fight at the horse races in Cheltenham a few years ago?
    oh do f-uck off

Cardiff fans having been singing trampled by horse to the tune of H-A-P-P-Y and doing the horse actions / noises for years and years before the fight in Newbury. They even put a messaage about Terry Coles on the big screen in the Millenium Stadium when Swansea beat Barnsley. Thats a different level of sick.

But you know that youre just being obstinate.

oh do f-uck off

Cardiff fans having been singing trampled by horse to the tune of H-A-P-P-Y and doing the horse actions / noises for years and years before the fight in Newbury. They even put a messaage about Terry Coles on the big screen in the Millenium Stadium when Swansea beat Barnsley. Thats a different level of sick.

Indeed, the QPR play off game

Watch out for the horses Terry! At half time

It was only after the game most people twigged , I remember thinking that's a strange best wishes message ?

Sick twats

International

oh do f-uck off

Yes, that was bad but I don't think either side could be found guilty because there is a dual meaning to both gestures, which could be argued by a good barrister forever and a day.

Yes, that was bad but I don't think either side could be found guilty because there is a dual meaning to both gestures, which could be argued by a good barrister forever and a day.
    Zzzzz