Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
I'm hoping it's just ignorance that makes you use the term Kippah , or maybe you think it's clever to use a racist term but spell it slightly wrong - intending to claim that it's something to do with UKIP.

Don't project your racism onto others or blame the victims please. Of course I haven't said anything anti Semitic and I've posted numerous links to show that many many Jewish people reject labour, won't vote for them and are considering leaving the country if they were elected. These are facts.
Kipper is derived from UKIP - as you know. The political viewpoint you display on here most often.

I have no idea what 'Kippah' means. I do know it isn't Kipper.

Your anti-semitic posts and references are there for all to see. As are your hysterical and unfounded attacks on other posters. As I said in an earlier post, if you were a member of the Labour Party saying some of those things you would be suspended!

I don't think any other poster (leaving aside LOM with his 'the Jew' terminology) has said anything that is anti-semitic or racist. If you choose to define anti-Zionism as anti-semitism then hundreds of millions of people (including many Jews) are guilty. But that is like an apologist for South African apartheid calling opposition to race laws and bantustans 'racist'.

Where I do agree with you is when you say a large proportion of the UK Jewish population have rejected the Labour Party and feel concerned. That is no surprise after a 4 year campaign to achieve that end. There is a rise in genuine incidents of anti-semitism in Europe (mainly from the populist right and Islamists) and some incidents of anti-semitism inside the Labour Party (too many but the public perception is not based on the reality). Many of the allegation refer to people on social media who have nothing to do with Labour (e.g. 80% of Margaret Hodge's list) or refer to words or incidents that are not anti-semitic at all. I have referenced some of those cases earlier in the thread (you did not respond). Life long anti-racists have been expelled from Labour but usually for 'bringing the party into disrepute' (embarrassing the party) after the anti-semitism claims were quietly dropped - like Tony Greenstein.

None of this helps the real fight against anti-semitism or the other forms of racism that you have decided are not as important.