Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
Thanks. I agree with much of your post but the issue raised in my second sentence makes the point that any new manager would find it difficult to convert our bunch of hoofers into a team that can play in a less agricultural way.

Basically the club is in a mess and frankly the problems seem to go much deeper than appointing a new manager. There is such shortism in football that any incumbent would end up making the best of what he has inherited meaning the same old same old tactics would be used assuming a new manager is concerned about continuing in his job. Isn't that what McCarthy has done and Harris before him?

All I know is that the owner must be so frustrated at having sunk around £150m into the club which ended up with a team serving up utter garbage week in and week out.
Yeah, I understand what you're saying, it's not as simple as it should be because of the piss poor management and lack of philosophy at the club. I think that plenty of us are frustrated by what we're witnessing, and I hope that my post didn't come across as arsey, because it wasn't intended to be that way.

If CCFC was a school, the relevant government body would put it under special measures, due to a lack of development and archaic teaching practices!