Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
It's so so typical someone like you would say 'PoOr LiFe ChOicEs' while completely ignoring huge systemiatic issue that the elderly repeatedly vote for, Brexit is just one example. Justify why it should be so much harder for young people to get on the property ladder than it was 40 years ago - https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...-average-wages

Tell me how things are getting better in the UK, give me anything. The economy is ****ed, the climate is ****ed and we are just waiting for the boomers to die off to try and fix the mess you've created.

We're the most educated generation in history yet we have to work far far harder to get the same as the boomers. If you don't have wealthy parents nowadays you're pretty much ****ed.

Before you say 'YoUrE jUsT JeAloUs' I made about £40k on the stock market last year and I'll have paid off my house in about 10 years, I'm not speaking for me I'm speaking for those my age who have done everything right, who have worked hard, who have got a skill but are still getting screwed by the system.
What a bitter and twisted attitude you have towards your fellow human beings in the UK and particularly your elders, who have just as much right to a life and opinion as you do. I am surprised that you are able to get yourself up in the morning. It is the politics of envy, no matter how much you try to deny it. And by the way, if it wasn't for the ‘couldn't give a shit’ attitude of many people under 40, we wouldn't still be sitting in the middle of a pandemic and many thousand less deaths would have occurred, mainly in the older population, who you obviously despise so much.