+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Wilson - Speculation thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harry Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If Harris/Dalman etc can't get this done, they need to take a long, hard look in the mirror.
    I don't think Harris has much of a say in these matters.

It all comes down to the money we are willing to pay and Liverpool expect, which Harris has limited involvement

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I don't think Harris has much of a say in these matters.

It all comes down to the money we are willing to pay and Liverpool expect, which Harris has limited involvement
    I'm sure Harris has to make certain assurances about his development and how he will be played. The financial side has to be settled and Harris has to sell it to the player and the coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm sure Harris has to make certain assurances about his development and how he will be played. The financial side has to be settled and Harris has to sell it to the player and the coaches.
    Like someone else said, Wilson's 23, I doubt that Klopp gives much of a shit about his development at this point. He's not going to be in Liverpool's first team

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Like someone else said, Wilson's 23, I doubt that Klopp gives much of a shit about his development at this point. He's not going to be in Liverpool's first team
    Klopp and Liverpool want him to have the best season possible so they can make the most money from his sale next summer.