+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great souvenir offer in today's western mail , the national newspaper of wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Great souvenir offer in today's western mail , the national newspaper of wales

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Got the same in reverse a plastic Manure fan closest he has seen them is on sky,but now all i hear, iam i fed up of hearing all this crap about Liverpool.But they did win it his response is we (Manure)hate them anyway.
    We

Its laughable

Re: Great souvenir offer in today's western mail , the national newspaper of wales

Talking to a proper Liverpool fan in the pub after our League Cup 2-1 defeat up there a few seasons back, he gave a good description of the plastic fan, he referred to them as ‘excess baggage’.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We

Its laughable
    I think any fan or supporter who use the term “we” laughable, unless they have are paid members of a club.

In the main most clubs are commercial or egotistical enterprises who rely on gullible customers who are emotionally stunted to provide them with an income to reduce their financial losses incurred.