+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: And it's goodnight from me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: And it's goodnight from me

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I think there are several packs and a lot of lone wolves who just speak their minds.

There is an 'alt right and conspiracy pack', there is a 'political left' pack, there is a 'happy clappy pack' (dml1954 is on his own), and there is a bigger 'we are shit' pack.... and several others.

There is also the 'I am a victim' pack that used to be just LOM but has grown a bit recently.

We don't have to agree with each other - or like each other - but there is also a CCMB super pack that represents all corners of this weird community and is usually amazingly helpful and supportive whenever anyone is in pain or trouble - regardless of what other board grouping they usually inhabit.
    That is an excellent post Jon. Sometimes it's a bit like brothers fighting but deep down there is a common bond that holds them together.

It is a pity to see Eric go but I suspect he will return to the fold in the not too distant future. His input will certainly be missed by me.

International

Re: And it's goodnight from me

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    That is an excellent post Jon. Sometimes it's a bit like brothers fighting but deep down there is a common bond that holds them together.

It is a pity to see Eric go but I suspect he will return to the fold in the not too distant future. His input will certainly be missed by me.
    Of course he'll be back he's addicted, he'll stop posting till we go on a sh!t run again probably with a new username.