+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written.
    So you don't have any original thoughts, thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So you don't have any original thoughts, thanks for clearing that up.
    It was easier than saying I have never uttered anything about build back better and you were again projecting words into other people's mouths to deflect from your own inadequacies and documented stupidity but I thought copying something almost identical from 20 minutes ago that called you a projectionist before you projected once again was a bit more ironic. Still...

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I have never uttered anything about build back better
    You mean the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset? This entire thread is dedicated to you

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You mean the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset? This entire thread is dedicated to you
    Ah I understand. Because I don't subscribe to the idea that Schwab is the figurehead of a global SPECTRE hell bent on global domination by his minions such as Putin and NATO engineering a world depression, a false plandemic, vast depopulation by vaccine implants so that they and the elite can enslave the remaining inhabitants I must be on that team.

Ok. So to help, which bits of The Great Reset I described are not part of it to your perspective?