+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We are saddened to inform supporters that Sol Bamba has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.⁣

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We are saddened to inform supporters that Sol Bamba has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.⁣

I am always suspicious when a fan of another team comes on a Wolves forum and starts with "X fan in peace". Having said that, that is exactly what l am going to do here.

Wolves fans had the experience of having a much loved player, Carl Ikeme, diagnosed with leukemia. With the right medical care and a lot of support, not only from Wolves fans but also football fans more generally, he came through that.

Some things are bigger and more important than football. Sol Bamba is still a young man with a lot of living to do. Best wishes that he comes through this and lives a long and healthy life. See below a link to a discussion on this issue on Molineux Mix. I have nothing to hide: my name on here is exactly the same as my one on there. Stay strong Sol and again best wishes.

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/.../#post-6501361
    Last edited by WickedWolfie; 12-01-21 at 09:36. Reason: Typo

Re: We are saddened to inform supporters that Sol Bamba has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.⁣

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWolfie View Post
    I am always suspicious when a fan of another team comes on a Wolves forum and starts with "X fan in peace". Having said that, that is exactly what l am going to do here.

Wolves fans had the experience of having a much loved player, Carl Ikeme, diagnosed with leukemia. With the right medical care and a lot of support, not only from Wolves fans but also football fans more generally, he came through that.

Some things are bigger and more important than football. Sol Bamba is still a young man with a lot of living to do. Best wishes that he comes through this and lives a long and healthy life. See below a link to a discussion on this issue on Molineux Mix. I have nothing to hide: my name on here is exactly the same as my one on there. Stay strong Sol and again best wishes.

I'm sure Sol will be thrilled to see that supporters of other clubs are wishing him the best. It was nice of Wolves supporters to be the first.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWolfie View Post