+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Birmingham Away , Always An Interesting Trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Birmingham Away , Always An Interesting Trip

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You could be right as the share prices in Izal have taken a dive over the last 25 years
    Yeah, they’ve gone right down the pan.............what a messageboard eh? A thread about Birmingham away being an interesting trip morphing into a discussion about the much, well deserved, maligned Izal toilet paper

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yeah, they’ve gone right down the pan.............what a messageboard eh? A thread about Birmingham away being an interesting trip morphing into a discussion about the much, well deserved, maligned Izal toilet paper
    My fault for bringing it up but i still don't know if it's an offence to throw a roll towards the pitch these days

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    My fault for bringing it up but i still don't know if it's an offence to throw a roll towards the pitch these days
    Just thinking, did it die out when the fences went up? If you were far enough back up the terrace you might have cleared the top of the fence but would it have cleared the goals too? Would there be enough paper on the roll? So many questions regarding a huge part of football folklore.

Just thinking, did it die out when the fences went up? If you were far enough back up the terrace you might have cleared the top of the fence but would it have cleared the goals too? Would there be enough paper on the roll? So many questions regarding a huge part of football folklore.
    Your probably right about it dying out when the fences went up. I remember in the Eddie May years some fans used to rip up the echo and anything else to use as confetti when the teams came out

Your probably right about it dying out when the fences went up. I remember in the Eddie May years some fans used to rip up the echo and anything else to use as confetti when the teams came out
    I think we should bring toilet roll throwing back, first away game everyone bring one in, should be easy when frisked. Tell the steward you’ve got the tomtits, I think you’d get sympathy rather than confiscation. An avalanche of paper to greet the team when they come out. ...................I’m getting carried away aren’t I

I think we should bring toilet roll throwing back, first away game everyone bring one in, should be easy when frisked. Tell the steward you’ve got the tomtits, I think you’d get sympathy rather than confiscation. An avalanche of paper to greet the team when they come out. ...................I’m getting carried away aren’t I
    Sounds like a plan. I won't be going anywhere neat school bog paper i'll get nice soft stuff to through

Sounds like a plan. I won't be going anywhere neat school bog paper i'll get nice soft stuff to through
    Nooooo!!!! Not the paper your finger goes through.