+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks, but I already had that info over a year ago, so it must be aimed at the normies

Cell phone data collection is an interesting topic.
    well yes you are correct about cell phones but was anticipating this film was going to be aimed at dominion machines that was a hot potato after sleepy joe was installed . Not sure what to make of this film yet as it wasn't what i was expecting !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well yes you are correct about cell phones but was anticipating this film was going to be aimed at dominion machines that was a hot potato after sleepy joe was installed . Not sure what to make of this film yet as it wasn't what i was expecting !
    It's interesting when viewed on a timeline, as you can follow the sequence of events as they unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    There you go Mozz. Being patronised on how far behind the curve you were by someone who didn't have the bollocks to raise his head above the parapet when you were fighting the Steal alone!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There you go Mozz. Being patronised on how far behind the curve you were by someone who didn't have the bollocks to raise his head above the parapet when you were fighting the Steal alone!
    I'm just honoured to share a forum with the only two people in the world who've managed to watch the banned film that was released in cinemas and is available to purchase on DVD

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm just honoured to share a forum with the only two people in the world who've managed to watch the banned film that was released in cinemas and is available to purchase on DVD
    C'mon. You think the stuff being put out in US cinemas and on dvd is pure Mule? You haven't got access to the Director's Cut?