+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Decent TV series binge watch?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Decent TV series binge watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Season 2 of Ozark was dreary. Season 3 was intense. I'd highly recommend you have a rethink about it.

And of course BB and The Sopranos are better than Ozark...pointless comparison to make imo. It's like comparing Cardiff and Reading.
    Ok. I may give it another go but when you want the entire Byrd family to die it doesn’t bode well for ongoing interest.
    It goes without saying and I’m sure you will agree. Better Call Saul. I suspect the o/p has seen it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Ok. I may give it another go but when you want the entire Byrd family to die it doesn’t bode well for ongoing interest.
    It goes without saying and I’m sure you will agree. Better Call Saul. I suspect the o/p has seen it though.
    Better call Saul is class!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I felt the same way. I can't really explain just how much better season 3 is, but you'll just have to trust me.

The cartel are more involved in the latest series so it ups the stakes dramatically and it just makes for a much more interesting storyline and potential consequences. They also introduce a new character that changes the Byrd family dynamic and it works really well.

I guarantee you'll like at least 2 people in season 3 and want them to live

As for Better Call Saul... It actually gets better with each season, somehow. I'd say it's as good as BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I felt the same way. I can't really explain just how much better season 3 is, but you'll just have to trust me.

The cartel are more involved in the latest series so it ups the stakes dramatically and it just makes for a much more interesting storyline and potential consequences. They also introduce a new character that changes the Byrd family dynamic and it works really well.

I guarantee you'll like at least 2 people in season 3 and want them to live

As for Better Call Saul... It actually gets better with each season, somehow. I'd say it's as good as BB.
    BCS is fabulous and as good as BB. Really looking forward to the finale next year.