+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Harris

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Harris

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Why? He had to see what his best partnership was. He went with Flint and Nelson at Charlton and then we were unbeaten in Harris first 4 games with that pairing at the back, winning 3 of them. We then we lost to Brentford, Harris 5th game in charge and he changed it Flint / Morrison for the Leeds game. Morrison got himself sent off in that game and suspended for 3 games, which we also went unbeaten for a run of 4 games and so first game Mozza was available (and sub) was the horror show at QPR and we havent seen Flint since in the league.

Flint was given his chance, as was all 3 centre half combos and after 10 games and 6 weeks Harris has found his preferred pairing. We lost 2 games in that period so I dont see why any praise for has to be balanced out?? It was a matter of several weeks before Flint was dropped, it was hardly SOOO long.

If anyone should be criticised for not dropping Flint sooner it should be Warnock. In fact, he should be criticised for signing him in the first place as he does not compliment our captain and would be centre half partner.
    Really? He's said some very nice things about Mozzer's hair!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    "Nice alice band Sean. I might get one".

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    But he (diplomatically in my opinion) failed to comment on the blonde 'stache. Morrisson took that as a direct snub.