+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: George Carlin religion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: George Carlin religion

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    “Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt" - EXODUS 22:21

"The same law applies both to the native-born and to the foreigner residing among you.” - EXODUS 12:49

"He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing" - DEUTORONOMY" 10:18

"Do not take advantage of a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether that worker is a fellow Israelite or a foreigner residing in one of your towns". - DEUTORONOMY 24:14

"And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt" - DEUTORONOMY 10:19

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ" - PHILIPPIANS 3:20

"In you they have treated father and mother with contempt; in you they have oppressed the foreigner and mistreated the fatherless and the widow." - EZEKIEL 22:7

"Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other." - ZACHARIA 7:9-10

"He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing." - DEUTORONOMY 10:18-19

"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them" - LEVITICUS 19:33-34
    Where does it say in the Bible that we should import cheap labour to surpress wages for the benefit of international finance. Or destroy a culture and people through mass immigration? Here's a clue, it doesn’t. To me As a Catholic, Mass immigration is chaos, the work of the devil and not order, the work of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Where does it say in the Bible that we should import cheap labour to surpress wages for the benefit of international finance. Or destroy a culture and people through mass immigration? Here's a clue, it doesn’t. To me As a Catholic, Mass immigration is chaos, the work of the devil and not order, the work of God.
    One man's immigration is another's Exodus I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    One man's immigration is another's Exodus I suppose.
    Exeter. Music of jah people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    He says quite clearly to welcome and love foreigners, something which you are quite clearly defying Him about