+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Racists

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Racists

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Lisvane, there was nothing even remotely racist in what I posted. I referred to Mammon and not Mohammed! What I do know is that some "Whatabouters" can find fault with anything to suit their agenda and deflect blame.
    Can't understand how you won't see it. You are treating her differently because of her Asian heritage.
    You're obviously staunchly anti racist . Right up until the point that someone from an ethnic minority gets a bit 'uppity', at which point the first thing you mention is her ethnic background. The fact you mention that ridiculous term 'whataboutery' suggests you have no capacity for debate or introspection

Re: Racists

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Can't understand how you won't see it. You are treating her differently because of her Asian heritage.
    You're obviously staunchly anti racist . Right up until the point that someone from an ethnic minority gets a bit 'uppity', at which point the first thing you mention is her ethnic background. The fact you mention that ridiculous term 'whataboutery' suggests you have no capacity for debate or introspection
    I wouldn't say that 'whataboutery' is a ridiculous term. It perfectly encapsulates a technique people sometimes use to try to deflect or discredit an argument.