+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New signing: Jack Simpson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: New signing: Jack Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Rangers are probably a bit better than us so one may hope our ( developing ) club will benefit from his left sided defence skills , has more game experience than other youngsters at the club h .. Let's judge the lad after he has actually kicked a ball ....
    That's not the way of some on this board - written off before he starts and a queue waiting for SM to fail so they can say told you so and then we repeat with the next signing and/or player.

Looking forward to Saturday and WBA away - excited by this group and I am going as I want to be part of it 👍

Re: New signing: Jack Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    That's not the way of some on this board - written off before he starts and a queue waiting for SM to fail so they can say told you so and then we repeat with the next signing and/or player.

Looking forward to Saturday and WBA away - excited by this group and I am going as I want to be part of it 👍
    If we avoid a relegation scrap, for me that will be success, albeit modest. Everything has to be taken into consideration - the loss of experienced players, the bringing together 14 new faces who at most have only had 1.5 competitive games together, and the not inconsequential fact that few if any have experience of football at this level. Oh, and throw in the by-now-accepted-by-nearly-everybody fact that our forward options are barely league 1 standard.

Early, early days.