Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Nail on the head and this is why when anybody asks 'are you calling the British public stupid?', I say 'yes'.
such arrogance

I don't care who they vote for but the majority view not long ago was that labour have too many policies, now the majority view is labour don't have enough policies.
could it be that previously there were too many policies and now there are too few?

Similar to the 'theres no point voting, the parties are to similar' then almost immediately 'the parties are too extreme left/right and we need more centre ground politics' in the 2010s.
the UK will always be won in the centre ground. The Tories know this, and Labour under Blair knew this. Sadly, most on the left aren't aware of this, or if they are, they prefer behaving like Citizen Smith than running the risk of getting into power.

Almost nobody has a good reason to vote the way they do and I blame the dumbos that used to say 'pick an issue and vote on it', it's far too complex to do that. If I said I was buying a car, nobody would say just pick one single attribute and buy based on that.
I'd buy a car based on the sound it made. it its a noisy V10 or V12 then I'm buying it.