Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
I didn't ask whether there was 150% evidence of man going into space, I asked about the latest NASA Rover to Mars.

The only evidence you have that it is not a con is what you read in newspapers and what you watch on TV. These days, with modern technology, the whole thing could be a sham.

I refer you to a book, the most popular book ever printed, and you dismiss it although over the years the validity of the Bible has been poured over by scholars. Even in Islam they concede that Jesus was a great prophet.
Jesus had such an impact on the world that the way we measure the days and years are based on the time of his birth.

And yet you, with blinkers on,turn a blind eye to the evidence
These scholars, were they scientists ?

The Daily Mail is a very popular newspaper but its crap

I am not interested in books about some bloke who may or may not have lived 2000 years ago . Thats not fact .

I am not interested in the fact that this Jesus bloke was thought of by others who follow another religion to be a great prophet

A prophet predicts the future , which is an impossibility

Where is the evidence that God exists , that Jesus lived and that there is an afterlife ? Because its that final issue that is why most Christians go to church or pray 🙏

Don't bother replying unless you have evidence