+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Current Economic Problems

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Current Economic Problems

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Intrinsically linked to lockdown policy ?

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/08/14/...ckdown-policy/
    If you have 10 minutes, take a look at this. It's absolutely nothing to do with party politics so hopefully won't lead to yet another bickering thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIpLwiaQRRk

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    If you have 10 minutes, take a look at this. It's absolutely nothing to do with party politics so hopefully won't lead to yet another bickering thread.

All covered in the Great Reset thread, and yes, there is lot's of bickering and outright denial, probably due to Bill Gates and the WEF being heroes to many on here

Great stuff. Definitely has that "let's sharpen up the pitchforks" rebelliousness about it! Vive la révolution!

Give this short video a watch if you still have the ability to think critically.

Dr Malhotra on calling for vaccine data transparency: 'The information has evolved considerably'

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Give this short video a watch if you still have the ability to think critically.

Dr Malhotra on calling for vaccine data transparency: 'The information has evolved considerably'
    Two posters who were rubbishing the seriousness of Covid in early 2020 only to be proved hopelessly wrong in a manner which made one of them disappear from the board for ages to lick his wounds post links to videos with one of them said to have nothing to do with party politics. Both of the gents concerned are no fans of the BBC which I presume they feel is not the bastion of neutrality that it used to be.

Yet, the channels their links come from have a clear political agenda which both videos fuel.

I’ve watched a few of he Ross Noble lookalikes videos before and I find him unconvincing as he seems to flit between things that have you thinking”fair point” and mad conspiracy stuff.

Dr Malhotra is a different matter though, I found him to be convincing and knowledgeable and I could believe what he was saying which, f I understood him correctly, was that a lot of they early claims made regarding the capabilities of the vaccine have been proved to be wrong.

Should we be surprised by this though? Surely not. The first vaccines appeared almost a year to the day since stories about a possibly deadly new virus began emerging from Wuhan, how could anyone claim with total authority that a vaccine manufactured and tested in such a short time would be completely safe?

My attitude when I was booked in for my first vaccine was that there were certainly risks involved in having it, but the risks presented by a new variant of Covid which was more deadly than the original were greater. Now, surprise, surprise, it’s emerging that the vaccines aren’t what they were originally claimed to be and, for me at least, this is a completely predictable development which is being seized upon those who were originally Covid sceptics and are now desperate to cling on to any scraps which they see as a vindication for their views.

As I’ve mentioned before, all you need to do is go back to the Covid thread on here which was started in March 2020 and look at the contributions from some of the usual suspects to be reminded of how completely and utterly wrong they were at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Dr Malhotra is a different matter though, I found him to be convincing and knowledgeable and I could believe what he was saying which, if I understood him correctly, was that a lot of they early claims made regarding the capabilities of the vaccine have been proved to be wrong.
    Given these new developments, why isn't Dr Malhotra appearing on the BBC or having his articles selected for publication in the Guardian? I'd suggest he chose to appear on GB News because they are the only news outlet willing to air the uncomfortable truth.

Given these new developments, why isn't Dr Malhotra appearing on the BBC or having his articles selected for publication in the Guardian? I'd suggest he chose to appear on GB News because they are the only news outlet willing to air the uncomfortable truth.
    Fair point.

As I’ve mentioned before, all you need to do is go back to the Covid thread on here which was started in March 2020 and look at the contributions from some of the usual suspects to be reminded of how completely and utterly wrong they were at the time.
    This actually sounds like a good idea

Two posters who were rubbishing the seriousness of Covid in early 2020 only to be proved hopelessly wrong in a manner which made one of them disappear from the board for ages to lick his wounds post links to videos with one of them said to have nothing to do with party politics. Both of the gents concerned are no fans of the BBC which I presume they feel is not the bastion of neutrality that it used to be.

Yet, the channels their links come from have a clear political agenda which both videos fuel.

I’ve watched a few of he Ross Noble lookalikes videos before and I find him unconvincing as he seems to flit between things that have you thinking”fair point” and mad conspiracy stuff.

Dr Malhotra is a different matter though, I found him to be convincing and knowledgeable and I could believe what he was saying which, f I understood him correctly, was that a lot of they early claims made regarding the capabilities of the vaccine have been proved to be wrong.

Should we be surprised by this though? Surely not. The first vaccines appeared almost a year to the day since stories about a possibly deadly new virus began emerging from Wuhan, how could anyone claim with total authority that a vaccine manufactured and tested in such a short time would be completely safe?

My attitude when I was booked in for my first vaccine was that there were certainly risks involved in having it, but the risks presented by a new variant of Covid which was more deadly than the original were greater. Now, surprise, surprise, it’s emerging that the vaccines aren’t what they were originally claimed to be and, for me at least, this is a completely predictable development which is being seized upon those who were originally Covid sceptics and are now desperate to cling on to any scraps which they see as a vindication for their views.

I think Covid is extremely serious for people over a certain age with co-morbidity concerns , however to lock down every age category ( unless you’re rich or an MP) and spending nearly £300/500bn on measures that didn’t really have any impact seems absolutely absurd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think Covid is extremely serious for people over a certain age with co-morbidity concerns.
    This cohort have the same problem with seasonal flu every year.

This cohort have the same problem with seasonal flu every year.
    Call me cynical but it sounds as if Flu was rebranded if it has the same symptoms

Well, the Government's Rasputin predicted a minimum of 500,000 deaths. Re. COVID, nothing has changed. A terrible disease affecting overwhelmingly the elderly and chronically sick. For the other 99% effectively locked out of normal life for 2 years. Since then we've had 'the earth is on fire', 'people are starving', 'we're going to run out of water', and last week the BBC and the Met Office said the rain was going to cause 'a risk to life'.