+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choo is a top class slime bag

Re: Choo is a top class slime bag

Statement on club website today:

Further to a Media Wales article that was published on Saturday evening, Executive Director & CEO Ken Choo has made the following comment.

“During an informal talk with Mr Tucker during the Supporters Club dinner on Saturday evening, I referenced the fact that we, as a Club, considered missing out on the top-six as a failure.

“At no stage was I asked for a formal interview and at no point did I say that Russell Slade has been a failure for our Football Club. I categorically refute the article leading supporters into thinking that this is my belief.

“My working relationship with Russell has always been good and shall continue to be now he has taken the role of Head of Football. Saturday’s article and Mr Tucker’s conduct disappoints me greatly.”

Read more at http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/...OlF1HuaRK81.99

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    The guy is a proper shit. He derides Slades efforts whilst conveniently forgetting he and Delman are directly responsible for the club having the transfer embago imposed on it. That decision resulted in us not doing any business we wanted to do in january and basically cost us our chance. Choo is the puppet not Slade. If you asked him to right down waht he knows about our club or the game in general he would only need a first class stamp. What a cock!!
    Idiotic comments from someone who obviously knows absolutely nothing about the club, football or life in general.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Ken Choo clearly knows more than you.

He got Tan to listen on the rebrand, we are out of the embargo and he's got rid of Slade.

Well done Mr Choo
    He Chooooooooooooses his words carefully , I like him, he is spot on Slade didn't nail his set objective , thanks , we now need to move on to a new man with a new objective .

Tucker out!

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    The guy is a proper shit. He derides Slades efforts whilst conveniently forgetting he and Delman are directly responsible for the club having the transfer embago imposed on it. That decision resulted in us not doing any business we wanted to do in january and basically cost us our chance. Choo is the puppet not Slade. If you asked him to right down waht he knows about our club or the game in general he would only need a first class stamp. What a cock!!
    Repent at leisure-you and Tucker would make good bedfellows!!

Haven't the club being saying that anything less than 6th would be failure all season long?

I can't be bothered checking but it certainly sounds like a well-worn phrase to me.

Choo is the best thing to happen to our football club for some time

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What exactly is Ken Choo supposed to have said about Russell Slade?

Is this thread all about reported comments from the Supporters Club awards event last night? As reported by Steve Tucker:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...lade-11300291?

If so it is worth reading some of the comments under the article. Including these:

12 hours ago
    vincentalm
    Steve I was sat next to you at no point did ken say slade failed. you have misused our night for your own ends you will not be invited again

11 hours ago
    AndyFormosa
    Oh tucker are you not embarrassed by your blatant end of season interview lie??? with others who witnessed the conversation... Such sad journalism

It seems that whatever Ken Choo actually said about Slade failing to achieve club targets was 'sexed up' by Tucker.

In my opinion Ken Choo has been a major positive for the club since he arrived. He says and does the right things, including listening to fans, sitting with fans at away games, persuading Vincent Tan to make necessary changes, improving the club's community presence, taking bold steps to improve marketing (in,cluding early release of next season's shirt), holding ticket prices and pushing end of season offers to get new fans in the stadium, and getting a grip on the club debts and overspending.
    Spot on, some Chooooooooooooooose not to listen , its the next hate campaign, Slade has gone ,Tan is in re brand recovery mode , Kenny Miller is safely in Scotland, Whitt's has shrugged of most insults with his thick skin approach . Good job Corbyn not in the running, he never stand for it ?