Quote Originally Posted by Yossi Benayoun View Post
I rarely reply to these threads anymore due to the abuse and caveman comments but the short answer is yes.

Certainly some of the current leadership, party management and some members are anti-semites.

As explained last night, it is an issue with the left with regard to Israel/Palestine/Zionism.

Respect to the whistleblowers featured last night, I was under the impression that they were part of the problem too but stand corrected.

The current situation in the UK regarding this is very concerning for me as a Jew to witness.
I actually know one of the whistle blowers , I was struck by how genuine they spoke and bravely appeared .

Interestingly there were young people speaking out , and they were new recruits , within the new Corbyn era and not employed form the old Blairite guard , so that default excuse when criticism is leveled at Corbyn is a bit tired now .

There was enough strong actual evidenced to suggest there is a real issue

It appears he Corbyn era has sucked back in those old seventies militant groups, that have harbored Anti Semitic views .

Those 20 odd Labour workers who appeared and spoke are either lairs or telling the truth.

I suggest all Labour voters should view the program and decide for your self .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0006p8c

All very sad for a lot of Labour voters