+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Seems he is not on a ventilator , so good news then .

No human whoever they are deserves to die from this no matter how the nasties view them .

There is some astonishing awful stuff on social media , wishing him unwell , and some from people who are in public office and and standing in life .

I sometimes wonder if we are human , at least the mayor of Derby apologized for her dreadful outburst.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...es-coronavirus
    No human at all ?

What about that bloke in london who got done for beating up and raping elderly ladies ?

I don't believe in capital punishment but if he caught the virus I would rather the ventilators be used on a sick doctor , nurse or young child with asthma

Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No human at all ?

What about that bloke in london who got done for beating up and raping elderly ladies ?

I don't believe in capital punishment but if he caught the virus I would rather the ventilators be used on a sick doctor , nurse or young child with asthma
    I agree with you.

I believe few would be filled with the same humanity as Mr Mars should any of life's maggots such as the Soham killer, Rose West, Peter Sutcliffe, the murderers of Lee Rigby, Mark Bridger or any cold calling double glazing salesmen find themselves gasping for air while turning purple in a critical care hospital bed.