+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Or is it because of his political actions?

Personally, I hope Boris makes a full recovery. While I don't believe he's a good man, I don't believe he deserves to die right now either. Leaving any sentiment aside, I think it will be interesting to see how he approaches politics, his leadership and life in general if and when he does recover.

That said, I could make a list right now of people I believe the world would be a better place without, and Trump and Putin would most definitely be on it. I finished watching a three-part Channel 4 documentary on Putin earlier today. His is an amazing story and it was great television. Seriously evil bastard, though. Death for him tomorrow wouldn't be too soon as far as I'm concerned, but it would be too late for plenty of the political opponents he's had murdered.
    The Russian mafia make Al Capone look like a clown with silly shoes

Let's be honest , the Russians are hard bastards

It's in their make up

Read anything about the battle of stalingrad , they just never gave up

Add this generic never say die nature to corruption and lawlessness and you have got a lethal cocktail

Previous Russian leaders and Putin keep a lid on things but putin likes to keep his hand in shall we say

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

It's in their make up

Add this generic never say die nature to corruption and lawlessness and you have got a lethal cocktail

Previous Russian leaders and Putin keep a lid on things but putin likes to keep his hand in shall we say
    Thats what I meant about him popping off, (or being popped off) unexpectedly. There would be a turf war that would make anything else look like childrens hour and it could destabalise the country and the region if the wrong side won. (and the nasty one normally do)

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

It's in their make up

The battle of Stalingrad was a remarkable feat of endurance by the Russians. But again, mistakes were made by Hitler. It's frightening to think what could have happened and how quickly it could have happened if Hitler was a competent strategist.