Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Correct.
    Thirded

To be fair to neil Ferguson he was boffing a right sort

Theyve now issued a statement saying he was within guidelines. What feckin guidelines are travelling 200 miles with coronavirus symptoms. Even if he didnt have symptoms what guidelines allow this.?

They are taking the p!ss. So desperate to look after themselves.

It would be bad enough if their entire handling of this crisis wasnt a complete disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Theyve now issued a statement saying he was within guidelines. What feckin guidelines are travelling 200 miles with coronavirus symptoms. Even if he didnt have symptoms what guidelines allow this.?

They are taking the p!ss. So desperate to look after themselves.

It would be bad enough if their entire handling of this crisis wasnt a complete disaster.
    And within that statement they've lied. They say that the police were not involved yet Durham Constabulary have released a statement saying they did.

Dirty old game politics.What a bunch kids .

Dirty old game politics. Really pisses me off how they all try to picks holes in each other ,looking for a chink in the armour at every opportunity.they deserve each other.
    This Cummings must really have the others worried they are desperate to get rid of him.Not a concern for the interest of the nation.
    It all stinks all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I, 100% agree with all that, whether they be Welsh 5or English leaders.
    To be fair it's generally accepted that welsh labour have made some feck ups but they pale into insignificance compared to the tories at Westminster

Johnson , gove , hancock and pritti patel ?

They are incompetent idiots

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    To be fair it's generally accepted that welsh labour have made some feck ups but they pale into insignificance compared to the tories at Westminster

The Welsh government crisis management has been better but let’s be straight anyone would’ve done better than Boris & Co. I’d have preferred both governments to perhaps have started combating the known pandemic which was on its way in January. We probably wouldn’t be embroiled in the shit show we have now?

I agree with most of what you say, but not sure the Senedd is any better. OK Gethin Vaughan only went for a walk and some chips. If I'd done that it might be excusable, but he's the Minister of Health for God's sake. Ignoring his own rules and thinking we are too thick to notice. Then the First Minister backs him up by saying they changed the rules before he was caught by they hadn't had time to tell anybody. Now the public bench that he used has been fenced off so no one else can use it.

As for Cummings the thing that disgust me most is that he travelled up North by car, 250 miles. OK he is isolated in his car, but that journey must have required a pee break in a service station...and the bloke has symptoms!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yep of you go ,, Mr Cummings all over myself .

Vaughan has got away with few he should fall and take his leader with him . ( spot the irony , leader?? )

I see Plaids MP Jonathan Edwards*has had his whip removed from his ?
    Not like you to have a go at the labour party

Anyone reading your posts would , let's be honest , have you down as someone who have dived in a pool of blue paint , put on a blue suit and stuck a vote tory rosette on it

Who are you trying to kid here ?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    We have heard and seen quite a few instances on social media about people flouting the lockdown guidelines but has anyone been prosecuted?

In this particular instance, some form of community service is called for.
    How about two weeks in a care home or maybe a month as a porter in hospital.
    Nothings going to happen to Cummings, nothing

unfortunately you maybe be right , think Boris would win some credence if he did boot him though ,.

I do think Boris is not what he was after Covid , he may not last in this role .

There are rumblings abound already in the party , 1922 Committee of Tory backbenchers ,are after him to appear in front of them ,they ain't happy as Sir keir is doing one on him at the moment

He’ll wriggle for a fortnight, but the pressure will build up and he will go over this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    He’ll wriggle for a fortnight, but the pressure will build up and he will go over this.
    I say "no chance". He should have gone for the comments attributed to him on herd immunity. He didn't. In fact, it's rarely mentioned.

Not like you to have a go at the labour party

Anyone reading your posts would , let's be honest , have you down as someone who have dived in a pool of blue paint , put on a blue suit and stuck a vote tory rosette on it

Who are you trying to kid here ?
    Come on Sludge No. 10 have spent all night investigating this and can confirm that Cummings 200 mile trip with coronavirus symptoms was essential and within guidelines so its all ok.

Now lets sort that b****d who went for a walk and ate some feckin chips.

Is Stephen Kinnock still in a job?

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    Yep , and wasn't he so brazen about it , lets wait until the clever common sense ones comment or is it a one fit problem

Yes - and Robert Jenrick.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    thin he also insulted one of his colleagues ,pillar of society and all that ,i voted Liberal by the way in the last two elections ,equally nauseating its your clever assumption on how someone voted because for an opinion not even knowing them .

Please note oh clever one my first line of my post ( Yep of you go ,, Mr Cummings all over myself .)
    You are a tory

Its cringeworthy reading your continual lambasting of welsh labour

You need to knock it on the head , its embarrassing

hers a couple we are saving dosh on in this lock down :

The MP for Ross, Skye and Lochaber claimed £22,941.75 on accommodation, £31,742.82 on travel and subsistence, £36,603.24 on office costs, and £963.85, according to figures from IPSO and Daily Telegraph.

IPSA said MPs serving as party leaders often have higher claims, while those who live further away from Westminster often have higher travel claims.

Mr Blackford came in second to DUP MP Jim Shannon who claimed the highest expenses of any MP at

Has he got a job ?

I am a labour voter and I think hes dreadful

Banned

Has he got a job ?

I am a labour voter and I think hes dreadful
    Kinnock is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Poor woman, the trauma and, possibly, the delirium brought on from having the virus must mean that she can't remember the drive up to and stay in Durham as well as the drive home - seems she thought she was still in London all the time.

Seriously, if she didn't think her and her husband were doing anything wrong, why not mention it? Presumably, the article was written after Durham Police had contacted them?
    Of course it was.
    The little prayer for Boris... well, it might just keep dear old Dom his job.
    Nauseating.

Yep of you go ,, Mr Cummings all over myself .

As this is apparently important - what does it mean?

Kuenessberg straight to his defence via her "sources"

Cummins feeding her exactly what to say as usual

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status...14724305055745