+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Touchel gone

Re: Touchel gone

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's my Labour, i'm putting a value on my skills, i'm not profiteering. Give yer head a shake.
    Well some people who ......put a value on their skills ......could be accused of chasing the money 💰

Never mind

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well some people who ......put a value on their skills ......could be accused of chasing the money ��

Never mind
    Too right i chased the money, or used to.

Any agent would be advising any manager at the top level that he advises to get his signature on as long a contract as possible. Four years...thank you very much, if you fail after two you’re sacked and most probably negotiate another year’s wages on leaving.

As for a player, there are most probably some clubs they’d never sign for but if one of those clubs are eager to sign him, there’d most probably be five others who’d be agreeable to him, so f*ck Man Utd, I never wanted to go there.............now where’s those other five?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's my Labour, i'm putting a value on my skills, i'm not profiteering. Give yer head a shake.
    I've no problem with that, but I'd still boot you off the pitch, as I've always had a thing about big-time Charlies. If you turned up in your top-of-the-range Bentley, you wouldn't be on the pitch for more than 5 minutes. I'd probably let your tyres down too

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've no problem with that, but I'd still boot you off the pitch, as I've always had a thing about big-time Charlies. If you turned up in your top-of-the-range Bentley, you wouldn't be on the pitch for more than 5 minutes. I'd probably let your tyres down too
    I wouldn't own a Bentley or a big house, i'm not about that life. As for booting me off the pitch! Mr Wales, you wouldn't have got near me

You do realise that you're 18 years 5 months and sixteen days older than T?

That's your opinion , loyalty is the sign of a good relationship or a good company , of a good society

The amount you earn becomes a flat graph
    You are unfortunately living in a dreamworld

Next Chelsea manager odds

(Taken from SkyBet, odds may have changed since publication)

Graham Potter 1/3
    Mauricio Pochettino 3/1
    Zinedine Zidane 8/1
    Diego Simeone 12/1
    Brendan Rodgers 16/1
    Massimiliano Allegri 20/1
    Thomas Frank 25/1
    Roberto Martinez 33/1
    Lucien Favre 33/1
    Marcelo Bielsa 33/1
    Gareth Southgate 40/1
    John Terry 40/1
    Emma Hayes 50/1

Graeme Souness: Todd Boehly is blaming Thomas Tuchel but the fault is his... the American owner's £300m spending spree was mad and he does not get our game.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-not-game.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You do realise that you're 18 years 5 months and sixteen days older than T?
    Where's me fooking pension then?

There is a footballing incentive to play for teams like Liverpool and Man City, the only reason to join Chelsea is for the money.
    Don't forget the European football? And all the trophies.

That's your opinion , loyalty is the sign of a good relationship or a good company , of a good society

The amount you earn becomes a flat graph
    If you have a family and you get an opportunity like this, you'd be doing them a disservice not to take it.

Love to be good enough to tell Chelsea, Leeds, Millwall and the wurzels to piss off if they were ever desperate to sign me - although I’ve never disliked them as much as the others, I’d probably do the same to the jacks as well.

Is the ideal footballing career then sit on the bench at a big club as it’s the optimal balance between low risk and high return?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Love to be good enough to tell Chelsea, Leeds, Millwall and the wurzels to piss off if they were ever desperate to sign me - although I’ve never disliked them as much as the others, I’d probably do the same to the jacks as well.
    Isn't it every coach's dream to "manage at the highest level.." ? That's the cliched opinion and very few in the football world have the breadth of life experience that the rest of us have to realize it isn't always the 'best' that gives the most satisfaction.

He'll be managing in a completely different way, with petulant snowflakes of footballers throwing strops and talking to the media, and be even more in the spotlight - probably not for much more money as I'm sure Brighton could sort him out a few more £million.

Then of course, he may want some 'silverware'..

I really hope Potter doesn't go to Chelsea.
    Brighton are a breath of fresh air in football.
    They are a great watch - and this despite selling key players for tens of millions during the summer.

I'd hazard a guess and say they are being advised by other footballing people outside of the club, (they'd be stupid if they weren't).
    It looks like Potter might have been advising Boehly & Co informally, as he's been communicating with them since before the Cucurella transfer, and he was definitely offered the job before Tuchel got fired. I noticed Hudson-Odoi & Ampadu also had the buy options removed from their loan contracts at the last minute.