+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Kane

Harry Kane

Harry Kane well done for getting straight up being Welsh I wish he took your head off

Re: Harry Kane

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy1927 View Post
    Harry Kane well done for getting straight up being Welsh I wish he took your head off

Harry Kane is Welsh ? (eye dunno smiley)

I haven't been watching the engerlund game but I've noticed there's plenty of grizzling that it's a shite game on social media. What do they expect a week before a tournament ffs

hats off to harry kane

most players would still be rolling around on the floor after that challenge .

wish we'd see more of that in the euro's but i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I haven't been watching the engerlund game but I've noticed there's plenty of grizzling that it's a shite game on social media. What do they expect a week before a tournament ffs
    Don't think they've looked impressive in any of their warm-up games, but fair dos 3 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Don't think they've looked impressive in any of their warm-up games, but fair dos 3 wins.
    Haven't come up against a Bale and they would've been terrified of Ronaldo tonight if he was playing even with 10 men.
    Only shot they had tonight against 10 men was the one they scored.
    They've looked good in other games admittedly, let's hope our defence can nullify them and a bit of Bale, Rambo or Robson-Kanu magic.

Has Kane signed for us?