+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2 smoke bombs thrown under the stands

Re: 2 smoke bombs thrown under the stands

You are all wasting your time on this silly kuunt

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Any update on what happened to the fella who collapsed after the first big bang?
    He looked like he was talking to the medical staff on the floor so hopefully not too serious
    The "old fella" is my mate - he rang me from home on Sunday and he's fine.

The St.John's staff looked after him, but just in case - he was taken UHW to be double checked. He discribed the almighty bang that caused his whole body shake, then his legs gave way.

The thing is.... he was with me in France for the first 3 matches we travelled over 1000miles with no problems and as we had flights back we returned before the Ireland match in Paris. Phil - my mate decided not go back for the Irish match even though we had tickets, so I went on my own.

While the Ireland match was on he was in Cardiff and ended up have two heart attacks and some 3 weeks in hospital. God knows what would have happened if he was with me at the match! and then this happened!

Hope he makes a full recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by KGBluebird View Post
    The "old fella" is my mate - he rang me from home on Sunday and he's fine.

The St.John's staff looked after him, but just in case - he was taken UHW to be double checked. He discribed the almighty bang that caused his whole body shake, then his legs gave way.

The thing is.... he was with me in France for the first 3 matches we travelled over 1000miles with no problems and as we had flights back we returned before the Ireland match in Paris. Phil - my mate decided not go back for the Irish match even though we had tickets, so I went on my own.

While the Ireland match was on he was in Cardiff and ended up have two heart attacks and some 3 weeks in hospital. God knows what would have happened if he was with me at the match! and then this happened!
    Great news it was so sad to see him on the floor,hope he gets well soon.