Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
There have been several mentions of a squad lacking in depth, a squad which is unbalanced and a squad which has been spent on far more than our opponents yesterday in the hours since the game finished. Largely this is the fault of the transfer committee, it will be interesting to see whether Warnock heading it/Warnock scrapping it for his own "old school" process can lead to an upturn in success rate.

Out of the ones you have mentioned I would be most disappointed to lose Huws, Ralls and Pilkington; and out of those three I could only see us struggling (at least in the short term) Pilkington. Do you not think Immers is on his way out the door also?
I think Ralls has flattered to deceive for a number of seasons. He has had ample opportunity (under quite a few managers) to show his value. Unfortunately I only see him perhaps holding a place in a struggling Championship team (Where are Cardiff City I hear you say ) or a division one side.
Pilkington would always be a useful squad player but if NW brings in a couple of players up front, he will surely slip quite a way down the pecking order.