+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yes, but it's not connected to the first sentence.
    What did he do that was strict?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What did he do that was strict?
    I wouldn't read too much into it, it's all rather trivial arguing about syntax and grammar. What about Huma Abedin giving away classfied state passwords to foreign intelligence agencies, and Obama handing Hezbollah a free pass to run drugs and operate a stolen used car network in America, that generated over a billion dollars which was used to fund nefarious deeds around the globe? Where is the outrage about that? Trump tweeted about both of those events, but the media has been very slow latching onto them!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I wouldn't read too much into it, it's all rather trivial arguing about syntax and grammar. What about Huma Abedin giving away classfied state passwords to foreign intelligence agencies, and Obama handing Hezbollah a free pass to run drugs and operate a stolen used car network in America, that generated over a billion dollars which was used to fund nefarious deeds around the globe? Where is the outrage about that? Trump tweeted about both of those events, but the media has been very slow latching onto them!
    Obviously only stupid people would look at two sentences in the same tweet both relating to aviation and think that they were in any way related. I was trying to understand whether there is merit in Trump's boast that he has been strict on commercial aviation but now you have highlighted the error of my ways I won't read too much into the absence of any substance to support this assertion.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Obviously only stupid people would look at two sentences in the same tweet both relating to aviation and think that they were in any way related. I was trying to understand whether there is merit in Trump's boast that he has been strict on commercial aviation but now you have highlighted the error of my ways I won't read too much into the absence of any substance to support this assertion.
    I think he was just trolling and it seemed to work as it was the main story for all the big MSM guys ... and hardly any mention of Iran? Strange days