+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OFF TOPIC ::::: Found Baillifs in my house this morning. still shaking now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: OFF TOPIC ::::: Found Baillifs in my house this morning. still shaking now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    That’s awful. Definitely get some qualified advice.

Any friends/family you can speak to in the meantime for some support?
    Unfortunately we are on our own now, I think my mistake was taking a swing at him but quite honestly I was scared stiff. For that reason think they would have me by the short and curlies in a legal action.

Absolutely disgusting!

You did what many people would have done in your circumstances, protecting your property and loved ones.
    It's no wonder they said they could arrest you, hoping you might take the attitude you seem to be taking.

I'd do as some have suggested, get some legal advice anyway, just for peace of mind

Edit:
    Agree you should speak to someone just for support.
    All the best

As you say they were pushing your wife you were just trying to to protect her i would go to the police station and log a complint against them and at the police for taking the bailiffs version without getting yours. They were out order trying to push your wife out of the way to get uptairs. By the way how did they get in did they break in or did your wife open the door and they tried to push her out of the way. Tomorrow make the complaints