+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 30 Ventilators

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 30 Ventilators

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    The grand total of 30 ventilators has been received by the NHS this week.
    This comes after your govt refused EU assistance.

Forget your political allegiances, surely you can see your govt is beyond f**king useless?

I really do think you're going down the same road as the US. I hope I'm wrong.
    Well if &^%$£ like you put up a viable alternative instead of unelectable Commy Corbyn, than maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Pointless whining how useless Boris is when the alternative was Jezza and Diane Abbott, ffs....

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post
    Well if &^%^$ like you put up a viable alternative instead of unelectable Commy Corbyn, than maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Pointless whining how useless Boris is when the alternative was Jezza and Diane Abbott, ffs....
    It's like a modern day godwin's law.

Well if ^%$£" like you put up a viable alternative instead of unelectable Commy Corbyn, than maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Steve, Just let you know that even in these times the disgusting word "Mong" is extremely offensive to most people, especially people such as my Wife and I who had a beautiful daughter with Downes Syndrome.who we lost years ago. Just a thought.

Well if ^%$£$ like you put up a viable alternative instead of unelectable Commy Corbyn, than maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.

If &^%$£ like you didn't swallow the line about Corbyn and Abbott maybe we wouldn't be in this position.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If &^%$£ like you didn't swallow the line about Corbyn and Abbott maybe we wouldn't be in this position.
    I see, the vast majority of the electorate aren't as clever as you.

who'd have thunk it.

Well if &^%$£ like you put up a viable alternative instead of unelectable Commy Corbyn, than maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.