Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I thought he was as well.
    Think the lad has talent

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He’s one of our better players today, not much to beat mind.

Sorry Steve, he can’t attack, he can’t defend, he’s an ok player against lesser teams, but he’s useless against top opposition

It will be Pack and Vaulks starting in midfield for the next game. Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Saturday December 12th, ko 12:30pm
    Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event

Match Officials:

Referee: JOHN BROOKS

Assistants: Nick Greenhalgh and Akil Howson
    Fourth Official : Keith Stroud
    Why make a change on 90 minutes?

The sooner we realise the players couldn't care less the better.

Regardless of what they say they can't care too much having churned out such awful performances in so many derby games.

We would have accepted 4 wins out of 5 a few weeks ago. At the time we were in danger of being sucked into a relegation battle but thankfully that is no longer the case.

We have to realise that this team is nowhere near good enough for promotion and try and build for the future. It's a bitter pill to swallow that we are inferior to the Swans but that's where we are at present.

My only concern is that I don't believe we have a manager with the coaching and tactical prowess to enable us to progress to another level. The board will have given him objectives for the season so it remains to be seen what they will do about it if these objectives are not met.

Agree but even then he was about a 5

We needed an extra man midfield. I think hes told them to get stuck in more. Ralls immediately booked(harsh) then sent off.

If its not bad enough we will have Bluebird23 and Bobby Dandruff back again
    And who could blame them? It's been boys v men today. We've made them look like a slick, top 6 premier league team. When was the last time we played so badly against the jacks, and been so comprehensively out played? Nothing positive to have come out of the game at all! I've been undecided about Harris so far, I know which side of the fence I am on now. Hr's got to go, plain and simply

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Sorry Steve, he can’t attack, he can’t defend, he’s an ok player against lesser teams, but he’s useless against top opposition
    I’m afraid you’re very much in the minority on Ojo Tony, he’s been the only one to put a bit of a shift in today. There’s plenty who deserved to be hooked before him.

We only turn up for this game at best a half each season let’s be honest. They live for this game. Our technical ability is woeful. We usually get by in this league on work rate and being in the right place at the right time by luck.

Who do you fancy replacing him with? He's easily in our top two wingers.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SWANSEA CITY. Match thread

Clueless.

He’s lost the ball every time he’s had it

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    We would have accepted 4 wins out of 5 a few weeks ago. At the time we were in danger of being sucked into a relegation battle but thankfully that is no longer the case.

We have to realise that this team is nowhere near good enough for promotion and try and build for the future. It's a bitter pill to swallow that we are inferior to the Swans but that's where we are at present.

My only concern is that I don't believe we have a manager with the coaching and tactical prowess to enable us to progress to another level. The board will have given him objectives for the season so it remains to be seen what they will do about it if these objectives are not met.
    It is hard to swallow but they are but far the more superior team and we just have to accept that. You are right though, with Harris in charge and a board that doesn't seem to know what direction they want the club to go in, it could be a long time until we can compete with them again.

Ojo is an average championship player at best, which makes him one of the better players in our team

Perhaps you should get your eyes tested.

We were outclassed to day, much as it pains me to say it. We looked clueless when not in possession (most of the time), but also when we did have the ball. We made Swansea look brilliant. That said, Bennett should have gone, and then it might have been different. But the team look knackered.

Thats not true though is it.

Thought he was easily our best player.

Admit thats not hard today though.

I’m afraid you’re very much in the minority on Ojo Tony, he’s been the only one to put a bit of a shift in today. There’s plenty who deserved to be hooked before him.
    We’ve all worked with people who have put a shift in and done f uck all. He lost the ball everytime he had it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    And who could blame them? It's been boys v men today. We've made them look like a slick, top 6 premier league team. When was the last time we played so badly against the jacks, and been so comprehensively out played? Nothing positive to have come out of the game at all! I've been undecided about Harris so far, I know which side of the fence I am on now. Hr's got to go, plain and simply
    Last season.

Today was a meaningless game in context of a long season and, while I agree it's one for the cons column, Harris trying to please fans/press who can't see past this game is the reason Wilson and Ojo have just played ninety minutes when we're desprate for them to do it next Wednesday, next Saturday and then just a week later three times in eight days.

I don’t think so, he found his man on more than one occasion, he had our only meaningful shot and, unlike, the majority, he seemed interested.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Perhaps you should get your eyes tested.

Nope, he’s not good enough for this level of football

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    The players need to take the majority of the flack, they are the ones looking like they have zero interest in being there. Pathetic
    It was pathetic by the team and pathetic by the manager - we got away with it at Stoke when we played like a team that was tired and to stick with the same team with a pair of scuffles in midfield in a 4-4-2 again was asking for trouble.

Nope, he’s not good enough for this level of football
    He’s the only player who was attempting to move forward with the ball at his feet, this why it’s so noticeable when he loses it, but I’d rather he does that all game than pass it as soon as he receives it like most of the team, too scared to have it

I don’t think so, he found his man on more than one occasion, he had our only meaningful shot and, unlike, the majority, he seemed interested.
    SHOT !!!!!!

Don Murray’s (spellchecker) pelanty was lower