+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Overwhelmingly likely notts will hold on, but always a chance. Especially with these September pitches and the weather. I think if we were in notts position I'd be holding off the champion celebrations til it was certain. Although that may have a lot to do with the fact that Glamorgan and Cardiff city tend to blow certainties with more regularity than most sides ��
    I reckon Notts already have enough points to have won promotion. Derbyshire in third cannot catch them and Middlesex in fourth are 50 points behind them with three to go. We are 43 points behind them. One or both of us and Middlesex will not win this week. They are already up imo with 215 points.

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I reckon Notts already have enough points to have won promotion. Derbyshire in third cannot catch them and Middlesex in fourth are 50 points behind them with three to go. We are 43 points behind them. One or both of us and Middlesex will not win this week. They are already up imo with 215 points.
    Agreed, I’m happy with beating them at Trent Bridge and dominating the match in Cardiff - as Matt Maynard said, we need to play better than we did against Worcestershire if we are to stand a chance of going up.