+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wales ,Qatar, Drakeford ,13k Tax Payers Money ??

Re: Drakeford and Gethin's work visit to Quatar

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    When did this happen?
    Yeah 25 miles long on my way back from Gatwick, traffic used to be m25, now it’s Wales that’s the mare

Sunak is going ?

He has the HS2 train nonsense on his watch

How far do we want to take this ?

The NHS is in a mess right across the UK

And if lgbt rights were really important then NO FUGGER would be going , including the teams

So all your tory boys either bleat about all the hypocracy or naff off

Car accidents on the M4 are all Mark Drakeford’s fault because he’s going to Qatar

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Piss off you little tory boys on here

Fecking taffy daily mail readers
    Go on Siudge!

Car accidents on the M4 are all Mark Drakeford’s fault because he’s going to Qatar
    I propose making the M25 even wider, and making it a law that anyone travelling west out of London should be able to leave before 1pm on a Friday due to the horrendous congestion at the M4M25 junction. And what about the m62.. we need more roads.

It's the logical conclusion.

Drakeford is at worst uninspiring and at best a normal guy........He doesn't strike me as the "jolly" type....but ye , I suspect those trying to make out that he some kind of corrupt, disgraceful character probably voted for Borris Johnson........so what the fck do they know.

That said, I wouldn't go if I were either of them. I'd try and do something that would both celebrate the team whilst condemning fifa's marginalisation of non-hetero people and defend their right to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    It's one of the biggest events in the world and we're finally there, where people could be learning about Wales for the first time.
    https://gprivate.com/61ucb

Piss off you little tory boys on here

Fecking taffy daily mail readers
    Love it, diss the dithering idiot and you are a Tory. no hope for Wales really, way too many sheep

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Love it, diss the dithering idiot and you are a Tory. no hope for Wales really, way too many sheep
    Well most people who do have a go at drakeford are Tories

That doesn't apply to you I don't think 🤔

I'm looking forward to seeing his desert attire at 30 plus degrees.
    They'll need to chisel off his favourite ill fitting black suit.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Can you see Drakeford Inspiring anyone to invest in Wales?
    Shuffling over to dignitaries in his oversized suit, cuffs around his knuckles.
    One look at him and they'd say thats their leader, imagine how dopey the rest of them must be!

International

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    All the Tories
    Let’s be fair, that idiot Hancock a back bencher takes three weeks out and he's slagged to the hilt, crawling around in the jungle, and says he will donate some of his winnings to dicks-lexier (not a lot I’m sure but some).

Drakeford supposed to be the leader of the Country, which NHS system and everything else is in crisis goes on a five star jolly to have fun with his little chum, neither of them seem to care about football in the slightest, and that’s great?

International

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Let’s be fair, that idiot Hancock a back bencher takes three weeks out and he's slagged to the hilt, crawling around in the jungle, and says he will donate some of his winnings to dicks-lexier (not a lot I’m sure but some).

Drakeford supposed to be the leader of the Country, which NHS system and everything else is in crisis goes on a five star jolly to have fun with his little chum, neither of them seem to care about football in the slightest, and that’s great?
    I meant to add niether of them should be away from their jobs on jollys and abusing their positions, there is work to be done at home, i'm just a bit worried that he'll come back and build some camel lanes along North road to slow the movement of traffic even further.

Drakeford seems a nice guy and he's obviously intelligent, based on his academic background. I wouldn't criticise him for going to Qatar either as it's a rare occasion when Wales will be centre stage.

However, Welsh Labour has been disastrous for Wales over the decades. We've slipped down virtually every socio-economic indicator. We used to be able to rely on NI being worse but no longer. They persist in launching speculative experiments with huge cost implications like the 20mph default speed limit, for which evidence of saving lives and reducing accidents is mixed.

To say that they are better than the Tories simply isn't good enough. They may be but they're not good enough for Wales.

If people are learning about Wales from Drakeford we are screwed.

Can see him lecturing the Qatari transport minister advisers personal secretary on how in Wales we build lots of pointless half finished cycle lanes and only need minimal migrant workers to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I meant to add niether of them should be away from their jobs on jollys and abusing their positions, there is work to be done at home, i'm just a bit worried that he'll come back and build some camel lanes along North road to slow the movement of traffic even further.
    He's the elected leader in Wales

You are a tory and that clearly pisses you off

I am afraid that's the way it is

I am not his biggest fan but there you go

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Drakeford seems a nice guy and he's obviously intelligent, based on his academic background. I wouldn't criticise him for going to Qatar either as it's a rare occasion when Wales will be centre stage.

However, Welsh Labour has been disastrous for Wales over the decades. We've slipped down virtually every socio-economic indicator. We used to be able to rely on NI being worse but no longer. They persist in launching speculative experiments with huge cost implications like the 20mph default speed limit, for which evidence of saving lives and reducing accidents is mixed.

To say that they are better than the Tories simply isn't good enough. They may be but they're not good enough for Wales.
    If 4 people are in a race , and all 4 don't do that well do you think they are all ***** ?

Welsh Labour are far from perfect but what do you expect from a government presiding over a country with a lot of poverty , industrial decline and ill health

Do you want people running round doing cartwheels ?

If you think Welsh Labour has been disastrous for Wales ff sake stick around and tell us what the Tories have done if they ever get in power

They will promise Wales the earth and like the red wall bullshit and its OK we will level up in the north , honestly .......they will leave the place in tatters

People have short memories .......Thatcher ripped South Wales to pieces

He's the elected leader in Wales

You are a tory and that clearly pisses you off

I am afraid that's the way it is

I am not his biggest fan but there you go
    I can think of better ways of spending tax payers money in these tough financial times , can't see him and Gethin self funding this trip , smacks of arrogance that he he thinks he can get away with this without public / media scrutiny???

Perhaps he and Gethin have lost their moral compass when it comes to human rights issues ?

This is just a very expensive jolly .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I can think of better ways of spending tax payers money in these tough financial times , can't see him and Gethin self funding this trip , smacks of arrogance that he he thinks he can get away with this without public / media scrutiny???

Perhaps he and Gethin have lost their moral compass when it comes to human rights issues ?

Do you feel the same about James Cleverley going to Qatar?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing his desert attire at 30 plus degrees.
    They'll need to chisel off his favourite ill fitting black suit.
    You sound like the same crew that slated Michael Foot for his attire back in the day....pretty shameful attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

How many countries are competing in the world cup ?

How many have decided not to send any government representatives?

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    You sound like the same crew that slated Michael Foot for his attire back in the day....pretty shameful attitude.
    Hear hear, sanity at last!

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    And probably voted for the sartorial elegance that is Boris Johnson FFS.