+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep being given free food from a fast food place

International

Re: Keep being given free food from a fast food place

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    🤣 I had said that but it turns out the manager is married as one day when Jenny was in there she said the managers husband turned up and Jenny even said hello to him and had a brief chat. I’m actually starting to wonder if they want a threesome or something 🤣.
    I think it's along those lines, is it Jenny Jugs?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I do think that we require photos of both Jenny & the shop worker.
    This. Deffo need photos in order to reach a conclusion.

Any new updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Any new updates?
    It’s not the same girl who unfriended you on Facebook was it

I bought a few food items today in the bazaar here in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) and the proprietor threw in a free gherkin.
    I'm no Jenny, but I was chuffed.

Said establishment isn’t Pizza Express in Woking by any chance?

Jenny is a liar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Yeah £9 is very expensive for Maccas. Big Mac meal is £5.50 or something. I normally add a cheeseburger chaser on for a quid. £7 Max.

Jenny is one lucky lady
    When was the last time you was in McDonald’s? Big Mac meal is closer to £6.50 now and their limited edition meals around £7.50

Jenny is now 19 stone and only 5ft 3.

Her BMI indicates that she's extremely too short

SuperBluebirds91

Thanks for all your replies and help towards solving this very odd situation! I don’t have any photos of the manager in the restaurant and Jenny would not approve with me sharing photos of her on a football forum! She also isn’t short in height or making it all up and as far as she’s concerned she’s not heard anything she shouldnt have for example overheard the fast food staff talking about robbing a bank etc.

It’s not pizza express in Woking I’m sorry to say and she isnt the person who unfriended me on Facebook lol! I think I might have to keep her a close friend if she’s getting free food though lol!

She’s going to ask when she next goes in there or failing which she will just say thanks for your kindness but this is the last time as she feels that she should pay going forward.

When She is in there and everyone else is paying and the manager just swipes it through on her card and gives her a receipt saying zero! 😮

Now if the manager had been a guy the only conclusion I would have jumped to is he’s after more than her custom but women are usually abit more discreet and are less likely to do it like this I would think! Mind you women are just as much trouble as men haha

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Thanks for all your replies and help towards solving this very odd situation! I don’t have any photos of the manager in the restaurant and Jenny would not approve with me sharing photos of her on a football forum! She also isn’t short in height or making it all up and as far as she’s concerned she’s not heard anything she shouldnt have for example overheard the fast food staff talking about robbing a bank etc.

It’s not pizza express in Woking I’m sorry to say and she isnt the person who unfriended me on Facebook lol! I think I might have to keep her a close friend if she’s getting free food though lol!

She’s going to ask when she next goes in there or failing which she will just say thanks for your kindness but this is the last time as she feels that she should pay going forward.

When She is in there and everyone else is paying and the manager just swipes it through on her card and gives her a receipt saying zero! ��

Now if the manager had been a guy the only conclusion I would have jumped to is he’s after more than her custom but women are usually abit more discreet and are less likely to do it like this I would think! Mind you women are just as much trouble as men haha
    This isn’t good enough y’know!!!! This situation has not been solved, you need to find out more. If photos cannot be provided we, at the least, need a full description of Jenny and, if possible, the shop worker. Your imagination, more vivid the better, can run wild if you wish. You cannot let this lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I bought a few food items today in the bazaar here in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) and the proprietor threw in a free gherkin.
    Someone didn’t charge me for a bag last Tuesday and I was pleased but seems like everyone else is living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    No offense mate, but the gherkin was meant to be inserted into your @nus. It's an old Uzbekistan custom that stops people getting stuck up their own arse

Perhaps Jenny could pay it forward and buy a meal for someone less fortunate… share the wealth

….

Great juxtapositioning of a pop up ad!IMG_3624.jpg

This is up there with one of the strangest posts on here for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    This is up there with one of the strangest posts on here for a long time
    And by far one of the most intriguing and entertaining.
    I propose that we nominate an official CCMB private eye who can investigate this and any other similar ones that arise.
    Our very own Jason Perry Mason.

Jenny works for the FSA.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    Jenny works for the FSA.
    If this is true, the job is yours bigjoe

Anyone seen Jenny out this dinner time?

SuperBluebirds91

Jenny went into a rival fast food restaurant today and paid as she feels it’s too embarrassing to go back to the other place. I think she will go back but just leave it for a little while. I think my post sounds like she goes in everyday - she literally only goes to a fast food place every couple of weeks or so. 🙂

I liked the idea that someone put forward about leaving it to someone less fortunate. I don’t think she’s very wel off herself (although you wouldn’t know) but obviously has an occasional treat in going to this restaurant - one that now she doesn’t feel she can go back.

SuperBluebirds91

I would have laughed if she had gone into the new place and they’d said have it on the house 🤣

SuperBluebirds91

Anyone seen Jenny out this dinner time?
    Poor woman! She’s probably now walking around Cardiff with a sense that she’s being followed! Followed by people looking to cash in on her food good fortune